Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Ignorant and selfish beyond belief!! Surely in her job she’s seen people struggle during this PANDEMIC?! She’s either thick or totally self absorbed. The comments about having Ben’s parents round last night for tea because the rules don’t change until today say it all!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday 🙄
I’m sure the questions are asked by the same people that “keep asking where she got her zebra fleece”

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I work in an office too, and after a day in front of computer I can feel so drained and exhausted from the mental strain of the day. But I do find the less I do the more tired I feel, I tend to just keep going.

This is actually the most interesting thing Danielle has said in months! I had to google it but it’s basically designing patterns and illustrations to go on stuff (like notebooks and lunch boxes I guess - random examples 😂).

This is so bizarre. She’s never hinted at having an artistic / creative side? How weird!!
Her living room is a testament to the calibre of that degree and institution awarding it.

• Haha
Just watched the “drunk” stories and on the one where she’s moaning about running out of lemonade and coke she said Ben was being a barrister. She obviously meant barista but even that’s the wrong word for someone mixing alcoholic drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
This cunt gets on my tits something chronicle.

Poor fucking woe is me again when EVERYONE has suffered.

See if the house is stressing you out so much and you need a holiday to counter that stress 🙄....just don't move during a pandemic you thick twat.

Selfish, selfish moron.

• Angry

Catherinez

Calling her massive is completely unnecessary, she might do some questionable stuff but there’s no need for comments like that

She just looks even more like Bert from Sesame Street now !!

Seriously tho can we report her for breaking rules ?

It's not even the fact she's done it. It's her stinking arrogant attitude. Rather than hold her hands up and say OK I'll educate myself and try not to do it again.

She's a typical prick who does not give a fuck unless she's directly affected by it (look at her droning on about her stupid holidays being cancelled for example). Selfish cunt.

I wonder what Halifax thinks of this behaviour. Not a good look for one of their employees is it?

Shut the front door guys, she’s gone for a fake tree because they are renting for 6 months until they move in to their new build. Not sure if any of you new this but this is news to me 😂
Still don’t understand why she thinks she can’t have a real tree in a rented house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
I only say annual leave to my clients or other professionals. You say it in a work environment as it sounds less flashy than on holiday. It's like when we had work colleagues who were out having a day's shooting so we didn't upset people, you would say client liaising (most clients who knew them knew exactly what we meant but some were anti rural sports)
When my boss is out playing golf we say he's "on a course" and technically we aren't lying 😂😂

• Haha

unicorngal

Dan love, just go back to bed for an hour you literally do not need to be up!!
Omg I know! Maybe I’m a freak of nature, but I get up as late as possible. If I have to be in work for 8, I’ll be up at 7, 30-40 mins to get ready, 20mins commute and then I’ll grab a drink/eat my breakfast at my desk. I would never get up 2-3 hours before I actually had to leave my house and just fanny around. No wonder she’s tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, but i find selling things for a fiver a bit tight.

I get that they're not worn etc, but I'd just give away to friends/family or to charity.

She's spent all weekend doing that too. I get it if you're totally skint and need the cash but she's always bragging about all this disposible income she has and flashing her designer monstrosities, so I highly doubt she "needs" the money.

Snoop D O Double G

I shop at all the supermarkets and I don’t think many of us are exclusive to just one but is she for real?? A Christmas food Tesco ad and then literally a few hours later on the next story she’s showing off all her Christmas food from Sainsbury’s 🙈 C’mon Danielle at least pretend you’re genuine and not just all about the £££.
And they wonder why they get slated for not being sincere...