Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Same.
My comment was deleted recently 🤨 about people being brainwashed by Boris Johnson when he’s made a complete mess of the whole situation. I couldn’t get my head around that people were losing their shit because she was at her dads house without a mask on 🤯 but then again if she didn’t blast her life on insta no one would have anything to say.
She wasn't just at her Dad's without a mask on. If it were that simple then I don't think people would have lost their shit over it. She was getting her hair done, which is an activity that can't be done with any social distancing. That's why hairdressers and customers have been wearing masks since July. The fact that the hairdresser is her sister is irrelevant. She doesn't live in her household and we are supposed to be trying to halt the spread by maintaining social distancing where possible, especially with people we don't live with.

When she did this, the statistics were showing that the virus was mostly being spread by households mixing and the 2 biggest age groups affected were 20-29s and 30 -39, they are in that bracket.. literally sitting for several hours with someone else in your face, in a private residence was exactly what we needed to avoid. Yes, it was her sister but she must know that you can catch viruses from family members, in fact that's the biggest cause of spread. Most people aren't catching Covid from strangers. And when someone tried to point this out, she had a massive strop and turned off comments. She blasted the next day that people need to have a day off and get a life, instead of looking at the reasons why people were a little critical.

At times this thread has been very holier than thou about her behaviour. I don't see anything wrong with going to pubs, restaurants (as long as it's done sensibly) and I'm glad that some people are able to go out and spend money so I'm never going to criticise her for that. But she has slipped up a couple of times, once with the hair thing, and and a couple of occasions where there's definitely been more than the maximum number allowed in a group. She should be more careful.

One more thing - I've had holidays cancelled this year and its been soul destroying so I get where she's coming from there. I think that these Instagrammers sometimes forget that they're talking to hundreds of thousands of people and that a lot of them will be in a much worse situation. I think that she must understand there's worse things than losing a holiday but its still painful when it happens. I'm a nurse, I looked after Covid patients in the spring so I'm well aware of how devastating it has been for some families, but I still cried like a bitch when I couldn't go away in June. So did most of my colleagues when theirs were cancelled. I did actually manage a week abroad in September (scandalous!🤣).

Glad I'm not an Influencer or I'd have been scalped on here for going on holiday in the middle of a pandemic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I'm not trying to make out like I'm a very exciting person because I'm not and I'm probably just as annoying when I've had a drink but her drunken stories aren't even entertaining anymore 🤷‍♀️

nbt

VIP Member
I think she’s there for 18 days of annual leave, a few weekends ruined by Bojo, several French Resistance jigsaw parties, 27 hungover days, 456 episodes of Below Deck and some early starts.
French Resistance is my new favourite thing about this thread 😂

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m all for making your interim home of 6 months liveable but ffs she’s acting like this is the forever home. Nobody fucking cares about your clothes rails, I’m here for the muu muu dresses and the thumb ring.

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
This kid is seriously odd.

I chortled when she said the side board doesn't match the rest of her stuff.

when does anything she styles ever match????? (Except the emerald city)
Oh I don't know about that...she's managed to colour co-ordinate all shades of orange in her life - auburn hair, mahogany tan, ginger Chesney, orange dog, tango filter on all her pics...it's all very matchy-matchy🤣

• Haha

lola_goss

Even though a lot of the stuff she’s bought recently is rank (wt actual f is that disgusting miss pap fake leather blazer, absolutely gross), I’m actually quite shocked at how much is unworn! Even if you take away the environmental and ethical issues with fast fashion, you’d think she’d have learned by the age of 31 how to shop successfully for herself.

• Haha

Catherinez

Is she going to Bath, does anyone know? I feel like she might have mentioned it but I’m not 100% sure

• Haha

iShihTzunot

She’s literally going on to miss pap, sceenshotted random stuff and included a swipe up link to each item, hoping someone spends some money via her link. She hasn’t bought any of it and she probably doesn’t even like any of it. The joggers are so chavy for a start. She’s unbelievable, cheeky cow

• Angry

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I'm an ICU nurse and this is embarrassing. Yes we work hard but that doesn't give us a monopoly on being exhausted! Bet you use your NHS card to skip the queue in Aldi 🙄
I agree.

I'm a nurse too but I did my training later on in life and I was just as exhausted in other jobs. I didn't start working on the ward and think "wow, I've never known tiredness like this before". I worked in retail, offices and call centres prior to training and they were all tiring in their own way.
Chances are, if someone has a job they are likely to be tired. She's up early every day, does all the cooking and seems to pretty much run the house single handed.
It's not rocket science.

lola_goss

I think it’s okay for her to be fed up that she can’t go on holiday (I do agree she’s lucky to be in a position that that’s all she has to be fed up about tho!) but what I don’t understand is why she repeats this information over and over and over again?! We know love, you’ve mentioned your holidays being cancelled almost every day since March. Does she not get that her followers know this already?!

Ejo27

VIP Member
When she said take a day off and get a life 🙄 Tell that to the thousands of people who have lost loved ones. As long as the virus doesn't interrupt her swipe ups though... I used to really like her but have seen a very obnoxious side to her lately

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She clearly had items she had swipe ups for so thought she would wear them all at once to save taking loads of photos 😂

• Haha

AfterLife

20201103_183240.jpg

Danielle no love.. even if that dress was being given away it would still be a no. Was this her Halloween get up? Went as Ebenezer Scrooge? Terrible.

• Haha
  • Sick

iShihTzunot

I’m all for taking the piss out of her outfits, hair, natural skin tone, Chesney in his lumberjack, coffee stories, constant swipe ups, cooking Nando’s chicken then off to nandos in the same day, robot voice, stiff boomerangs, emerald city walls, wearing hiking boots to a Sunday lunch and drunk shite stories but I think she gets a lot of unnecessary stick on this thread by the corona, fun and spending money police.

Also if I’ve missed anything that she does please follow up 😂😂😂

Snoop D O Double G

God if only there was a month coming up where nothing was going to be open, everyone would have to stay at home and have no other plans. Maybe she could unpack then
Danielle can’t stay home she’s a key worker don’t you know?? Have you not seen her lanyard?? 🤣

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
LOL she doesn't want to put holes in the walls as they're 'only renting for 6 months' but wants to sand and re oil the floor....makes sense!

I can see her account turning into a house 'reno' page very soon
I think she meant her table top? I sand and oil my oak table so I can only guess she means that