ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err not to mention the obvious Dan love but COVID PANDEMIC, hope her work send her home!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A friend of mine who got tested positive symptoms started with a stuffy nose, if that was me I would try to be as careful as possible especially as cases are on the increase
Yeah you’d just get tested to be sure. If anyone at my place has any symptom they tells us to work from home until we have a test and results

The rules don't apply to Danielle silly! Even if she got tested positive she will think she is above it all. head.

Reactions: 2
That's it! I'm unfollowing. I cannot abide what her account has become; ad after ad after ad. Nothing is genuine, nothing is authentic anymore. It's just constant ad breaks and swipe ups. Her fashion sense is appalling, her food looks rank,she is a liar when it comes to dress sizes, fake tan and botox and her content is boring as hell. I can't be arsed with all the sponsorship stuff that is bound to come with this house move.
Good luck to the rest of you sticking with it😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Says she picked the ice creams up from Tesco... on her story she’s clearly in Asda when she takes them out of the freezer 🤦‍♀️ Surely the company will have sent them to her directly rather than making her go to the shop and get them herself, hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says she picked the ice creams up from Tesco... on her story she’s clearly in Asda when she takes them out of the freezer 🤦‍♀️ Surely the company will have sent them to her directly rather than making her go to the shop and get them herself, hmmmmm
She's a big fat liar that's why!😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's it! I'm unfollowing. I cannot abide what her account has become; ad after ad after ad. Nothing is genuine, nothing is authentic anymore. It's just constant ad breaks and swipe ups. Her fashion sense is appalling, her food looks rank,she is a liar when it comes to dress sizes, fake tan and botox and her content is boring as hell. I can't be arsed with all the sponsorship stuff that is bound to come with this house move.
Good luck to the rest of you sticking with it😬
I don't actually follow her. Don't follow none of them. They just appear on the updates and I can't resist the laugh.

Am I being dumb but what has Australia got to do with Bali?
I thought she was reffering to one of those bali bowls?

Anyway it's pish 😂...just as well she ain't missing out on a trip to Italy or that would've been a random ice cream dipped in a bowl of spag bol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes I remember that time I went to Bali and had an exotic smoothie bowl with a salted caramel icecream plonked on top...

Said noone ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s doing an ad for the magic ice cream that transports her to Bali then why is she “picking them up” at the shop? She got sent them surely? God, she’s boring mate.

Reactions: 3
Like a few people have said, if she's doing an ad then why is she recording it in a supermarket? Never seen that before :ROFLMAO:

I would have much more respect for an influencer who was honest about a product - such as the price - instead of pretending everything is rosy with it

Reactions: 8
I would have much more respect for an influencer who was honest about a product - such as the price - instead of pretending everything is rosy with it
I personally don't think that £2.50 for 3 is alot, that's like 80p which is what you would pay for a Twister or something.

She should have said something like 'pricey but worth it' not '£2.50 for 3 was bad'

Reactions: 7
Another Beg I mean influencer advertised these the other week and had them delivered from the company?!

• Haha
The whole advert was a mess, showing them being picked from the freezers in Asda yet her swipe up was to buy them at Tesco. When I was in Bali I was never given an ice cream on top of a smoothie bowl

Reactions: 3
The whole advert was a mess, showing them being picked from the freezers in Asda yet her swipe up was to buy them at Tesco. When I was in Bali I was never given an ice cream on top of a smoothie bowl
😂 😂 😂
We all know she loves a protein shake, sorry, I mean a 'smoothie' lol

I was disappointed to see her in quite a nice autumnal outfit today. I hope she changes before they go out tonight. Fingers crossed for something mental!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.