ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get the help to buy 20% thing on new builds as well it’s not just for new buyers. Maybe they are doing that? Stupid for mortgage advisor to do that though 😂

Reactions: 3
They get a staff rate for their mortgage - usually it’s the Bank of England base rate

Reactions: 1
I do feel like she’s bragging a little - fair enough she's excited but by showing the plot number and area it clearly shows the house price. So yes defintely more ads and as others have said she will get a good rate on her mortgage too

Reactions: 4
I do feel like she’s bragging a little - fair enough she's excited but by showing the plot number and area it clearly shows the house price. So yes defintely more ads and as others have said she will get a good rate on her mortgage too
She's for sure a braggy bastard but tbh 350 isn't really much considering the prices down south....that's a bog standard flat.

Anyway, they'll regret it when all the walls start crumbling because the developers just throw them up.

Her wee house she's in just now probably has triple the integrity.

Reactions: 4
She's for sure a braggy bastard but tbh 350 isn't really much considering the prices down south....that's a bog standard flat.

Anyway, they'll regret it when all the walls start crumbling because the developers just throw them up.

Oh yeah defintely agree, my flat in London is more than that, I just didn't want to go back into the house price debate again lol

Reactions: 3
All this talk of the new house and I’m sat here contemplating will she get a new coffee machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

350k is a lot for where she is though and it’s such a huge jump from her current house. I mean I couldn’t careless as long as she doesn’t match the sofa to the walls again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like her or all her ads and think she is awful because of it but I wouldn’t say she barely works 😂

She is going to cream herself when she moves into her countryside they give you the biggest white company box full of stuff and a fortnum and masons champagne box 😂 we know how she loves free things

Reactions: 5
I don’t like her or all her ads and think she is awful because of it but I wouldn’t say she barely works 😂

She is going to cream herself when she moves into her countryside they give you the biggest white company box full of stuff and a fortnum and masons champagne box 😂 we know how she loves free things
I thought the interior design question was funny 😂

I totally agree - key worker she isn't but she does work

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.