ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can barely get a nice flat for that price down south tbh. Out of touch if she thinks 350 is worth bragging about. Just pretty standard for a couple with no kids ?
£350K is loads where she’s from. You can get a nice 4 bed for £250k there, a 3 bed for £150k 🤷‍♀️ Baring in mind she just sold her house for £130k..

Reactions: 7
Can we ban talking about North vs South house prices on this thread, we get it, the North is cheaper than the South!! 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Its so interesting to see the differing opinions and experiences re houses on this thread. I’m from the North and the fact that a 30 something married couple with decent jobs and no dependents can get a mortgage for £350k house isn’t that surprising to me. It’s not the norm, but not massively unusual either. I know couples in similar circumstances that have done the same in terms of a step up to their second home.

From what the previous poster said it looks like they’ve made £30k+ on their current house, and with whatever they put in to begin with they’ve probs got around a 15% deposit without even trying. They both earn a decent wage and we know Danielle must make a pretty good side income from her ads so probs have solid savings to add to that too.

Reactions: 4
Its so interesting to see the differing opinions and experiences re houses on this thread. I’m from the North and the fact that a 30 something married couple with decent jobs and no dependents can get a mortgage for £350k house isn’t that surprising to me. It’s not the norm, but not massively unusual either. I know couples in similar circumstances that have done the same in terms of a step up to their second home.

From what the previous poster said it looks like they’ve made £30k+ on their current house, and with whatever they put in to begin with they’ve probs got around a 15% deposit without even trying. They both earn a decent wage and we know Danielle must make a pretty good side income from her ads so probs have solid savings to add to that too.
Its more of a personal choice isn't it! They will probably have that mortgage for 30 years and some people would probably rather be mortgage free and live in their three bed house. Its not about a north and south thing for me its more about people being surprised its a lot of money like you said for two people with fair wages and no dependants.

Reactions: 2
Its more of a personal choice isn't it! They will probably have that mortgage for 30 years and some people would probably rather be mortgage free and live in their three bed house. Its not about a north and south thing for me its more about people being surprised its a lot of money like you said for two people with fair wages and no dependants.
Definitely! I’d not thought about mortgage term as well, at their age they can probs get a 35 year mortgage!

I studied art and design many years ago and surface pattern design is an actual thing. I know lots of people who went on to study it at degree level. 🤷‍♀️
From where all of you are sitting now, you can probably see lots of things around you that were designed by people doing this as a career.

I studied art and design many years ago and surface pattern design is an actual thing. I know lots of people who went on to study it at degree level. 🤷‍♀️
From where all of you are sitting now, you can probably see lots of things around you that were designed by people doing this as a career.
It absolutely sounds like a job and a career even - for me just, I thought it sounded incredibly niche for a whole degree. Thought it would be part of a larger design/graphic design or textiles degree.

I know what you mean! But I went to uni with people who were studying degrees in glass blowing which is also pretty niche. 😂
I was surprised to hear that she did it though. Given her dress sense and how she's decorated her house, she didn't strike me as someone with an eye for design. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know what you mean! But I went to uni with people who were studying degrees in glass blowing which is also pretty niche. 😂
I was surprised to hear that she did it though. Given her dress sense and how she's decorated her house, she didn't strike me as someone with an eye for design. 🙊
You are so right here....and I've always wondered why such a boring bastard dresses so whacky she's probably been around artsy people who have an actual flair for fashion and manages to pull off odd clashing clothes.....she just constantly looks like she's played a game of outfit roulette in her "dressing" room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just think it’s bizarre to do a degree in art and then become a mortgage advisor?!
Anything artistic or to do with the arts can be so difficult to break into and if she didn’t want to move to a big city probably not as big of an opportunity or the money was tit. I did a music, events and PR with a business degree I think about three people on my whole course went into events or music me being one of them. Some people just use uni as a life experience or just to have a degree and a some retail stores won’t accept you for a store manager unless you have a degree which I think is bullshit. Maybe Dani was smart to just have it just incase!

I just think it’s bizarre to do a degree in art and then become a mortgage advisor?!
I did and I work in medical education now. 🤷‍♀️

Most people I know who did an arts type degree are not doing that as a job. In fact, most people I went to uni with are not really doing jobs related to their degree at all. 🤔

Deffo agree that lots of people ending up working in fields unrelated to their degree, especially if said degree was in the arts. I’m more shocked that she doesn’t do anything arty / creative as a side hustle or for fun?!? To do a degree in it she must have enjoyed it and been relatively good so think it’s weird (and a bit sad) she seemingly doesn’t doing anything related to it now! Unless she doesn’t show it on insta I guess?! Although tbh I find that hard to believe from a woman who posts the same coffee story every damn day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Coz she's shite at it 😂

I think it's really unfair to say she's not done anything with her art talents.....she painted an entire room green and matched everything in it the same shade and she's also managed to turn herself orange and match herself to her husband. That's quite a talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Already annoying the life out of me. Literally every story is an ad or a beg for an ad.

Reactions: 1
Hang on a minute, she’s going to work & listing all her weekend plans yet is complaining of having a cold. Should she not get tested for C-19 to make sure she’s not got corona virus first

Hang on a minute, she’s going to work & listing all her weekend plans yet is complaining of having a cold. Should she not get tested for C-19 to make sure she’s not got corona virus first
They are quite different symptoms wise aren't they though? A cold = stuffy nose, headache etc. The symptoms that warrant a test for covid19 are coughing and temperature. Govt were saying yesterday a lot of people are getting tested with no legitimate reason.

Reactions: 6
They are quite different symptoms wise aren't they though? A cold = stuffy nose, headache etc. The symptoms that warrant a test for covid19 are coughing and temperature. Govt were saying yesterday a lot of people are getting tested with no legitimate reason.
A friend of mine who got tested positive symptoms started with a stuffy nose, if that was me I would try to be as careful as possible especially as cases are on the increase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.