ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard of a surface pattern designer? Literally never heard of it. What a random degree

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can get the help to buy 20% thing on new builds as well it’s not just for new buyers. Maybe they are doing that? Stupid for mortgage advisor to do that though 😂
Her house won’t be ready in time to do that so they must have a good bit of equity in their house because most lenders won’t offer you a mortgage with less than a 15% deposit at the moment

Anyone heard of a surface pattern designer? Literally never heard of it. What a random degree
This is actually the most interesting thing Danielle has said in months! I had to google it but it’s basically designing patterns and illustrations to go on stuff (like notebooks and lunch boxes I guess - random examples 😂).

This is so bizarre. She’s never hinted at having an artistic / creative side? How weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her house won’t be ready in time to do that so they must have a good bit of equity in their house because most lenders won’t offer you a mortgage with less than a 15% deposit at the moment
She’s a mortgage advisor and I think Ben is a bank manager so I reckon it’ll be different for them, must be ways around it for staff.

I mean this is how much info they put online. They sold it for £130k and I found she bought it around the £95k mark in 2013. It took me seconds to find that info out. I’m not a thief or a stalker but she needs to be careful!!!

Reactions: 3
This is actually the most interesting thing Danielle has said in months! I had to google it but it’s basically designing patterns and illustrations to go on stuff (like notebooks and lunch boxes I guess - random examples 😂).

This is so bizarre. She’s never hinted at having an artistic / creative side? How weird!!
Her living room is a testament to the calibre of that degree and institution awarding it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a mortgage advisor and I think Ben is a bank manager so I reckon it’ll be different for them, must be ways around it for staff.

I mean this is how much info they put online. They sold it for £130k and I found she bought it around the £95k mark in 2013. It took me seconds to find that info out. I’m not a thief or a stalker but she needs to be careful!!!
No discretion or ways round anything for staff it’s same process / deposit requirements etc as a member of the general publics application bar they can get a staff rate. The staff rate however is taxed as a benefit in kind.

Reactions: 2
I wondered how many people had immediately switched to google to find out what the hell that degree was!

• Haha
No discretion or ways round anything for staff it’s same process / deposit requirements etc as a member of the general publics application bar they can get a staff rate. The staff rate however is taxed as a benefit in kind.
Yep my mum is a mortgage advisor and when she still had a mortgage she didn't even have it with the bank she works for as she got a better deal elsewhere by the time everything was taken into account

Tbf I don’t think it’s that big of a mortgage? They bought their house years ago so maybe they weren’t in the position job wise they are now. Say if they only have a 10% mortgage it’s only £315,000 if they got five times their wage it’s £63,000 combined a year they have to earn to get that.
My friend has just got a mortgage as a first time buyer, I think their house was like £310,000 they have a 10% deposit and she doesn’t work so it’s one income plus a baby. This has all been sorted in the last few weeks so I don’t think the handing out of mortgages is ‘that’ bad I think you just need to get the right deal.
Danielle has obviously made some on the house and maybe they save a lot? I don’t think she buys as much as she used to in recent years!

Reactions: 2
She's for sure a braggy bastard but tbh 350 isn't really much considering the prices down south....that's a bog standard flat.

Anyway, they'll regret it when all the walls start crumbling because the developers just throw them up.

Her wee house she's in just now probably has triple the integrity.
You can barely get a nice flat for that price down south tbh. Out of touch if she thinks 350 is worth bragging about. Just pretty standard for a couple with no kids ?

You can barely get a nice flat for that price down south tbh. Out of touch if she thinks 350 is worth bragging about. Just pretty standard for a couple with no kids ?
It’s not standard for up North. Well, not for a young couple. A lot of my friends have good careers, accountants etc and not able to pay that much for a house. Maybe they’ve been overpaying on their mortgage etc and they probably have savings. Good luck to them, although I can not be arsed seeing all the adverts and the free tit we will get to furnish it. Although it will be nice for the coffee machine to have change of scenery 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.