Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schnoodle123

I know they’re moving house but seriously would you really wear that! I mean it’s not what you want your new neighbors to see you’re wearing is it! She looks a right state!

Reactions: 2

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Someone asked her this on the Q&A the other day.
She said that she will her current Insta is general lifestyle and she'll incorporate it on that one.
I'm glad I've unfollowed.
Probably doesn't want to do another one as she will have to spend money herself buying followers

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
I studied art and design many years ago and surface pattern design is an actual thing. I know lots of people who went on to study it at degree level. 🤷‍♀️
From where all of you are sitting now, you can probably see lots of things around you that were designed by people doing this as a career.
It absolutely sounds like a job and a career even - for me just, I thought it sounded incredibly niche for a whole degree. Thought it would be part of a larger design/graphic design or textiles degree.

clt1992

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s already been said but is she not taking a bit of a risk selling her house and buying a new build in the current climate with renting in between? Not sure I can see it being finished by next May

Living her best life and spent all of her longed for "holiday" this year on insta fucking documenting the most mundane shite ever. The pair of them are weird. The thought of them having sex 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also how the fuck has she never heard of a gyros before 😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute tit.
Hahaha imagine. 😂😂😂😂 bet she’s still monotone and dead behind the eyes in bed aswel. Actually feel sick at the thought of them at it!

• Haha

Dolly1xo

I think she is just that self absorbed that no matter what she buys or what colour she thinks she will look amazing in. I am all for confidence etc however, I know theres certain clothes / colours I can’t wear as they look horrific on me as much as I would like to and that’s ok

fedupfatty

She’s a mortgage advisor and I think Ben is a bank manager so I reckon it’ll be different for them, must be ways around it for staff.

I mean this is how much info they put online. They sold it for £130k and I found she bought it around the £95k mark in 2013. It took me seconds to find that info out. I’m not a thief or a stalker but she needs to be careful!!!
No discretion or ways round anything for staff it’s same process / deposit requirements etc as a member of the general publics application bar they can get a staff rate. The staff rate however is taxed as a benefit in kind.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Tbf I don’t think it’s that big of a mortgage? They bought their house years ago so maybe they weren’t in the position job wise they are now. Say if they only have a 10% mortgage it’s only £315,000 if they got five times their wage it’s £63,000 combined a year they have to earn to get that.
My friend has just got a mortgage as a first time buyer, I think their house was like £310,000 they have a 10% deposit and she doesn’t work so it’s one income plus a baby. This has all been sorted in the last few weeks so I don’t think the handing out of mortgages is ‘that’ bad I think you just need to get the right deal.
Danielle has obviously made some on the house and maybe they save a lot? I don’t think she buys as much as she used to in recent years!

AfterLife

Shot for every time she says this lockdown, annual leave, what with us only living here for 6 months, food wise, swipe up, shacket, bojo, new house, holiday cancelled, spice n tice, annual leave and waiting for my desk to arrive for when i’m wfh 🥃

I’m drunk already 🤪🥴
Conspiracy.. @flamingo29 is trying to finish us off by playing this game! 👀 🤣

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha