Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I really don't see why seeing someone in a mask passes as interesting or entertaining but fair enough. 😂

Anyway, I don't think they did end up going out on in Friday. Or at least didn't post about it. 🤔

Reactions: 1

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

No doubt she will, or she will moan that she's stuck indoors.
🙄 Everyone is going through the same so unfortunately she will just have to suck it up.
I really hope she just does what's she's told so we don't have to hear her moan that people are telling her what to do.
I'm in tier 2 and the rules baffle me but I'll follow them as I'd eventually like it to be over and I want a job to go to. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I don’t think it is that bad if it is her forever tree..

However ‘one wear Danielle’ will probably have it on her selling page come January
Good fake Christmas Trees can last for so long. Mine was expensive but I’ve had it for 15 years. It’s more the fact that it could be in a rubbish dump next year because she is so wasteful

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Think that's the first dinner that's actually been cooked in the evening and not prepped 5am or done in the slow cooker 🤣

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She must have so much disposable income. She dropped £100+ on the hair stuff earlier this week and that haul will have easily been £200+. I would love to know how much extra she earns from insta!
You would think she would reel it in a bit saying as the new house is a hell of a lot more expensive than the one she’s in now & that they will be renting before they even move in, I appreciate she’s probably got a better rate on a mortgage with both her & Ben working in a bank but surely she can’t be banking on making money off Instagram forever.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's not massive but the dress doesn't help. I feel huge when I wear smock/swing dresses which is why I only wear certain ones.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I’m just in awe when she says she ordered a size 6 in it. I just think who are trying to kid, me or yourself??
I love how she said the leggings are true to size but didn't actually say the size she's wearing 🤔
I have to know, please can someone help me to find out... WHO IS SWIPING UP FOR HER OUTFITS? WHO IS DOING IT? Who is seeing that and thinking yes, I would like to look that baffling. This is one for Unsolved Mysteries.
I can't believe she has comments on her post saying she looks nice 😵

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
18 days of her moaning that she has no plans and her holiday has been cancelled. She is soooooooo boring
Screenshot_20201120-190743_Instagram.jpg