Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I get two real Christmas trees due to my house layout and they come to around £300 for both so I actually don’t think it’s that bad for one they will use over and over again.
We looked at faux ones and it was £900 without lights for the equivalent so would have been £1800 and it wasn’t even the most expensive. It’s extravagant but Christmas is my thing so I spend money on it.

Reactions: 2

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Oh I know, I’m not questioning it I’m just saying I’d like to know how much she gets 😂 just being nosey.

Do you actually think it’s credit? I duno, I reckon she makes a pretty penny. People with far less followers than dani manage to go full time on insta so she must be raking it in.
Klarna you don’t pay Anything until you decide to keep them, so I’d say it’s a good shout - order, try on, swipe up, return

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Go to the nail salon to get awful talons added to her patchy (real) tan fingers
Prep a weeks worth of chicken dinners at 6am while moaning she’s tired.
Get Botox

For someone who thinks she's a fashion blogger, she should really get her nails done more. I can't really say much as mine are just as bad sometimes but then I'm not an ad queen :rolleyes:

• Haha
She is a pretty girl but she needs to let go of the slimming shit . She is about a stone if the size that she used to put up in “ throwback Tuesdays “ or whatever .
I don’t get the point in pretending you are eating healthy stuff for the gram 80% of the time when you really obviously are not .
well I do get it .. money !

She is a pretty girl but she needs to let go of the slimming shit . She is about a stone away from the size that she used to put up in “ throwback Tuesdays “ or whatever .
I don’t get the point in pretending you are eating healthy stuff for the gram 80% of the time when you really obviously are not .
well I do get it .. money !

Jmx

Chatty Member
Not sure why she said that? She literally posted a pic of her “homemade” gyros on the gram a few weeks/ months back 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
To be fair regarding the stories about gyros, I thought she just meant that she didn’t know how to pronounce the word, not that she didn’t know what they were.

Instalies

Out in her nightdress again

Her hair looks awful
It’s the weird layers she’s had put in the front...

Edit to add : I had weird layers like that once after I had a terrible fringe cut in and tried to grow it out 😹 backstreet boy chic

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I reckon a 'itsdanielleshome' will be the next insta soon, it will be freebies galore :mad:
Someone asked her this on the Q&A the other day.
She said that she will her current Insta is general lifestyle and she'll incorporate it on that one.
I'm glad I've unfollowed.

Hipbones

Why is she out meeting her sister (cropped her head out) for a social coffee during a national lockdown?!
2DEC5869-4545-46DE-91BC-8E4259B43C99.jpeg

• Angry