Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
They are quite different symptoms wise aren't they though? A cold = stuffy nose, headache etc. The symptoms that warrant a test for covid19 are coughing and temperature. Govt were saying yesterday a lot of people are getting tested with no legitimate reason.
A friend of mine who got tested positive symptoms started with a stuffy nose, if that was me I would try to be as careful as possible especially as cases are on the increase

Reactions: 2

elloelloello

VIP Member
She’s been at 103k followers for so long it doesn’t move
I was literally going to comment on that the other day! I’ve been following her for about a year (fuck knows why) and it’s been at 103 since then! Surely your following would grow even just slightly in one year considering she posts/stories everyday!

Atleast she has plenty of extra money to pay for them bots 💸💸💸

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she’s going to have a bath in Bath, wonder how long it takes her to take a photo & post about it. If I were in such a beautiful place it would be a quick shower & a lot of sightseeing

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’ve seen her do this before, I don’t know why she replies to them especially when it just makes her look really rude, she would be better off ignoring them!
And I think they are kinda spam accounts which is why she says no but they defo wouldn’t rake in enough money for her designer purchases like tesco and tefal do
She always replies to the spam/fake accounts, not sure why. Maybe she think it makes it look like she doesn’t do many ads, if people say her say no 🤣

• Haha

iShihTzunot

So they are in lockdown and she's going to Bath which isn't in lockdown? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that ignorant?

Here we go again, another holiday cancelled, poor Danielle.
Is she seriously saying they were going to book a last minute trip to Amsterdam this weekend? Because they were supposed to be in Thailand. And what is ISO? Why so desperate to go abroad? All these questions for this moronic behaviour, I just don’t get it!!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Not sure what you mean by people most likely to flout the rules but in my experience it's middle aged people that are going out unnecessarily and not wearing masks. Most the young people I've come across have been very rule abiding and contentious, not sure why they're getting all the blame?
It can be any age - all the big outbreaks in my area have been groups of young people but I have also seen groups middle aged people, drunk, all over each other with no masks. So many insta huns have been breaking the rules all along and posting about it - absolutely ridiculous

mcfeez

VIP Member
She’s said before that Ben’s parents have Dora whenever they go away, I think they have a dog the same breed (possibly a sister or brother of Dora?!)

I know they like their foor and drink when they’re away (so do I 🤣) but it genuinely doesn’t look like they’ve done any sightseeing?! Except the royal crescent. They usually do a few bits! Very odd! Bath is beautiful and in a gorgeous part of the world yet they’re happy to just go shopping before coming home?! Yawn!
Yes it does seem to odd to form a trip, especially a short city break, around eating and drinking. If it were 2 weeks laying in the sun not doing much else that would be different. But surely going to a new place you want to visit something vaguely interesting?