Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
This woman is always exhausted!!!! Not really sure how exhausting it can get being a mortgage adviser (who’s only just got back to working full time hours after months of reduced hour shift and gets every bank holiday weekend off) as I’m a nurse who does 12/13 hour night shifts 4 5 sometimes 6 nights a week (due to being short staffed with covid 19 and people having to isolate And take time off).
I don’t know maybe im being harsh because it’s not a physically demanding job. But I have never understood people who say they are tired after a day sat at a desk. My husband Sits at a desk day (dunno what he does) but he gets Double my wage and is always moaning of being exhausted. I just don’t get it!!!
Don't forget she loves her Tuesdays off too. She will be moaning in a few weeks that she's working Saturdays 🙄

How long is she going to have this bloody cold for?!

Reactions: 2

azzarzar7

I think it’s rammed down our throats enough
Fair enough. I just thought with having her having 100k followers it would be good to see her doing it too and following government guidelines. Just my opinion, but also she’s not really followed them in any other way so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I see she’s wearing a medium in her new joggers & hoody from my protein, don’t look oversized either

Reactions: 1