ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know how money greedy she is, maybe management fees were more than she wanted to pay from her ads so chose to do it alone

Reactions: 5
Probably got a free trial or something and then as soon as she had to start paying dropped them. She has had a fair few more ads lately. Like the whole tesco ad. I thought she normally did her weekly shop at morrisons and only ever seen her share tesco (before the ad pr) was when she buys her dinner and those flavoured waters. So i find the tesco ads a bit fake. She probably gets a voucher to spend there and share her purchases. So wouldn’t go out of her way to go tesco for her weekly shop.
I think the whole issue on danielle breaking lockdown rules isn’t as ridiculous as people are making out. Danielle is just one person and if everyone has her attitude... well this pandemic will never end. I think someone mentioned about families visiting each other being one of the top causes of the spread of Covid, which is true. I’m a nurse, I haven’t been able to see any of my family in over 7 months because i have treated Covid patients and im scared that whilst I might not have it I might carry it and give it to them. And although there was a short period where I wasn’t treating Covid patients And the lockdown rules were lifted I was still scared to go round or for them to visit me. Saying this I’m not saying Danielle is the single cause of the 2nd wave of the infection or is in anyway breaking rules or out of order.
I’m just saying her attitude at the start was like oh my god I’m not going out people are stupid to, and now like many people she’s like oh duck off corona im bored im gonna go here there are everywhere duck you.
Don’t agree with people reporting her to her work, how could anyone live with themselves if she got sacked 😖.
The Tesco ads are beyond fake, the money saved that she showed yesterday on the receipt will just be spent on fuel travelling to and from Tesco as it's the furthest supermarket from where she lives, assuming she has gone to the big Tesco which she must have as she's bought clothing (and no I'm not stalking her house on the internet, she lives 2 minutes round the corner from me)

Reactions: 3
Just watched her ‘talky’ stories and remembered the good old days where she was absolutely monotone until she read here and started putting some intonation in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her ‘talky’ stories and remembered the good old days where she was absolutely monotone until she read here and started putting some intonation in 🤣
Subtitles were the best thing she ever did, I can just skim read her boring posts rather than listening to what she is having ‘food wise’ for half an hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely to god that tiny wrap wasn't all she ate for dinner? Wouldn't fill my big toe.

Reactions: 1
Danielle: ‘I don’t know how we fit all this crap in our house!’
Also Danielle: ‘Here is a large parcel which has just arrived from Boohoo’

Irony totally lost on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Danielle: ‘I don’t know how we fit all this crap in our house!’
Also Danielle: ‘Here is a large parcel which has just arrived from Boohoo’

Irony totally lost on this one.
To be fair it will all be on her selling page next week

• Haha
I love how she was talking about going to the tip and the famous green sofa was in the background 🤣

Apparently once they are in the rented house for 6 months she's not going to talk about the new one...yeah sure

If someone can post a boring coffee story everyday there's no way she's not going to talk about the new house. Plus she will have to, how will she get her freebies for it?

• Haha
Has she been on holiday? Does she get up at 5.30am?

Also lissssssssshhhhhhhpp

It makes my skin crawl that she doesn't wash new clothes before wearing, especially intimate things like pyjamas.

What's the point in getting all bathed and cleaned to put on filthy chemical laden stuff that's potentially been touched loads by manky hands or even worn 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The amount of fast fashion she orders makes me ill, package after package and the usually only wears it once then sells it. Companies like Boohoo and ASOS are evil, they treat their workers like tit and the quality is awful. A friend of mine was recently fired from ASOS after being made to work through the pandemic without PPE so I know it's personal to me but I just can't believe that Danielle can be so oblivious to these companies and their practices or maybe she isn't she just doesn't care as long as she's making money from the swip ups. It's really put me off her to be fair, like a lot I used to think she was harmless but now I can see she's a money grabbing cow.

Beuw heuw (boo hoo)
Crying 🤣🤣

I’d be starving after eating what she does, yet it’s clear she’s gained weight? They must be secretly eating, because Ben isn’t really thin either! Her outfits are still horrific but have definitely changed recently, I’m with the comment saying she’s opting for baggy stuff recently, especially Ebenezer Scrooge night dresses.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she writes these Q&A questions herself. Why would her followers ask about the rented house and the new build in 6 months when she mentions it pretty much everyday 🙄
Definitely especially the questions where she can add a swipe up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.