Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 24 and I have more wrinkles than she does. Either she has fillers or has magic skin that doesn’t crease ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thailand are on the 'OK' list for the UK however Thailand's borders are completely closed to foreign tourists atm (I know this as were meant to be going in September but cancelled) - they're letting in people who fall into certain categories (foreigners who have residence in Thailand etc) but even then you have to do a 14 day quarantine. I know her trip isn't for a while but Thailand, Vietnam et al have done a good job at keeping numbers low and so might be willing to impose strict restrictions for a while.
My dad called me from Thailand the day we went into lockdown and he had no idea what was happening here but they'd already closed their borders at that point, as far as I'm aware he's still there!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can I just say I’m so here for all you guys saying you don’t want kids and owning it! I’m not sure and I always feel like such a fraud / bad woman because I don’t have a burning desire to have children. I might one day or I might not! But this has just given me a lil bit of inspiration to be more confident in my feelings! Thanks loves!
I was the same for my whole 20s, no burning desire to have them but as soon as I turned 30 something switched. Now we're trying, but I'm also totally okay with it never happening because you just never know.

Just my experience, not saying that's everyone else 💕

I might have to un-follow Dan😬...it's the orange-ness of her entire feed🍊. In fact, the orange-ness of her entire life ;
Orange tan ☑ orange hair☑orange husband☑ orange dog☑orange food☑orange filter on absolutely everything ☑ Even the floors and counter tops in the house look orange!🍊😟
I feel like I'm being Tangoed every time I go on Insta🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might have to un-follow Dan😬...it's the orange-ness of her entire feed🍊. In fact, the orange-ness of her entire life ;
Orange tan ☑ orange hair☑orange husband☑ orange dog☑orange food☑orange filter on absolutely everything ☑ Even the floors and counter tops in the house look orange!🍊😟
Chesney is absolutely orange. I drove past him in the street the other day and...wow. he's like a traffic cone!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww poor Danielle didn’t enjoy the atmosphere in weatherspoons because there was no music and no one dancing... sorry covid 19 has been such a burden to your night out 😫😫😫!! I honestly can’t believe a few weeks ago she was banging on about not wanting to go anywhere and how she wasn’t gonna go out when lockdown was easing... Danielle you’ve proved yourself to be a walking contradiction yet again!
This girl is a sheep, a bright orange sheep!!!!! Baaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww poor Danielle didn’t enjoy the atmosphere in weatherspoons because there was no music and no one dancing... sorry covid 19 has been such a burden to your night out 😫😫😫!! I honestly can’t believe a few weeks ago she was banging on about not wanting to go anywhere and how she wasn’t gonna go out when lockdown was easing... Danielle you’ve proved yourself to be a walking contradiction yet again!
This girl is a sheep, a bright orange sheep!!!!! Baaaaa
And now she's driving down to London to see her mates next week. Like wtaf. Her social life was on hold for all of 30 seconds and she's now been out for a sesh, had drinks with some mates and meals out in the last week

Reactions: 3
I know it's mentioned on every page on how monotone she is but wow, she really is. She's so boring it feels like she is reading from something whenever she does a story 🙄. I mean try a sound a little exciting!

Reactions: 6
Does she drink in Wetherspoons?! I love her & have used her affiliate codes & recommendations twice this week & am gutted she’d line that c**t Tim Martin’s pockets!

Reactions: 5
Does she drink in Wetherspoons?! I love her & have used her affiliate codes & recommendations twice this week & am gutted she’d line that c**t Tim Martin’s pockets!
I fully agreed with people boycotting his pubs at first until someone made a very good point that made me think twice. If everyone boycotts, the pubs will close and more people will loose their jobs. He’s an absolute c*** but as someone who was furloughed for 3 months and just recently lost my job I know how hard it is looking for work right now

Reactions: 3
Believe me, out of some of the pubs in Barnsley we NEED wetherspoons cos the rest are tit!

Reactions: 2
I would usually never drink in spoons (both because of Tim Martin and because it’s usually quite shite) but unfortunately in smaller towns it can be the only option sometimes!

Orange husband ahahhahhahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Barnsley is on the list for potential local lockdown. No surprise there the way Danielle has been flouting the rules

Has she bought anything super ugly and super expensive these days? I miss those kinda posts with her angry, sniffy replies when people made comments 😄

• Haha
Has she bought anything super ugly and super expensive these days? I miss those kinda posts with her angry, sniffy replies when people made comments 😄
I think that hideous fleece that she said everyone was asking about was the final straw :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.