Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man I really miss these outfits!! It’s been a while since she’s worn anything quite as notable as the above 🙈 I think we’re in for a treat in autumn / winter though, the need for layers really seems to bring out the best of her fashun sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she for f-ing real?! London?! Going to restaurants etc there. There’s a pandemic hun! You’d think with her job she’s heard from people losing their jobs and houses and loved ones?!

Reactions: 1
Doesn't want to get the tube but will get the train last weekend. God I love how people are picking and choosing about what they are fussy about during the pandemic.

Reactions: 9
Is she for f-ing real?! London?! Going to restaurants etc there. There’s a pandemic hun! You’d think with her job she’s heard from people losing their jobs and houses and loved ones?!
Yes i thought this too. She's gone from complaining that she's indoors all the time to now saying she's got too many plans :oops:.

Won't be long until she's working on Saturdays again and moaning about that too.

Reactions: 1
Doesn't want to get the tube but will get the train last weekend. God I love how people are picking and choosing about what they are fussy about during the pandemic.
This is what annoys me too - the picking and choosing when it suits.

Doesn’t want to get the Tube but happy to fly to Spain in two months. A country seriously affected, and where there has been a spike since tourists have returned. My ass is she wanting comments rather than DMs so other people can get Inspo - she is wanting engagement to get more #ads

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm raging I just spent 40 minutes of my working day looking through her grid trying to find Vivien it was either in her stories or she's deleted it after she got DMs asking for her hourly rates.... Grrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m looking forward to seeing what outfits the weekend in London with her mates brings us

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.