Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the poster above - autumn/winter brings out the best (worst) outfits. In summer she just wears a dress and sandals, but layering in colder months brings all the “style”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with the poster above - autumn/winter brings out the best (worst) outfits. In summer she just wears a dress and sandals, but layering in colder months brings all the “style”
Cos she basically layers her summer disasters up to make an even bigger autumnal disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found this one when I was on her page looking for the Vivian photo.

Dress, jumper, that bloody Gucci belt and those awful hiking boots :eek:
And shiny tights - don't underestimate shiny tights. Always a fail-safe way to downgrade an outfit!

I see boomerang head tilts are back in stories today🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s pissed because she missed the ASOS 20% off between 12-2....... be glad you still have a job Danielle, Iv lost mine due to this pandemic. She really does live in her own little world if that’s the worst part of her day 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s pissed because she missed the ASOS 20% off between 12-2....... be glad you still have a job Danielle, Iv lost mine due to this pandemic. She really does live in her own little world if that’s the worst part of her day 🙄
This annoyed me too - I work on a hospital ward and hubby has lost his job. It's been a tough few months for most of us and she's annoyed she missed a discount code🤬 first World problems eh?

• Angry
She's a twit.

Oh no, she's got another 'migraine' but still able to go on her phone and talk as usual.

Reactions: 4
So she’s got a headache, if she had a migraine she wouldn’t be on her phone at all never mind being able to relax in a bubble bath. Whenever I have a migraine I tend to go blind in one eye & need to lie down in a cool dark room for a few hours until it passes, if it’s really bad I will also vomit a good few times. Food, hot baths & Instagram are generally the last thing on my mind

So she’s got a headache, if she had a migraine she wouldn’t be on her phone at all never mind being able to relax in a bubble bath. Whenever I have a migraine I tend to go blind in one eye & need to lie down in a cool dark room for a few hours until it passes, if it’s really bad I will also vomit a good few times. Food, hot baths & Instagram are generally the last thing on my mind
Now a film. Poor girl must be really suffering :rolleyes:

Wow she’s pisssed off cos she missed a discount code while she was at work!

Selfish cow! She wants to be greatful she has a job!

Reactions: 5
She's SO tired that she forgot to do her daily morning coffee story. I really don't know how I'm going to cope today without seeing that :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's SO tired that she forgot to do her daily morning coffee story. I really don't know how I'm going to cope today without seeing that :(
The problem with her being so monotone is you can't tell if she's being wide and sarcastic, or genuine 😂 I almost wouldn't be suprised if she was being genuine!

God her stories bore me to tears. Actual first world problems for Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She absolutely HAS to be??😅 surely she's joking!🤣
Even her sarcasm is boring :sleep:.

I still don't know why anyone would think posting a daily coffee machine story is entertaining. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but it winds me up lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.