Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wtf is this woman! We get it, you’ve gone for a walk! It’s raining and windy put your fuckin phone away and get a grip! You are NOT that interesting that you need to document every little thing you do!!! Surprised she’s hasn’t added a swipe up tbh !!!
She looks like a condom on an orange in that coat hood. Wtf. I'd be mortified if anyone saw me look like that let alone post it for 104k people to see...although lets be honest probably only 10k of them are real and not Brazilian robots

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be a good couple of hundred quids worth of Charlotte Tilbury makeup there😯 She said she's never tried the brand before - seems a lot to shell out in one go for a brand you may not even like!
At least we have Danielle spending money, single handedly keeping the economy going🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it normal to have hatred towards a coffee machine or should I seek professional help 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Botox takes a few days up to a couple of weeks to work and I think they were only allowed back yesterday! Did she break rules again?
I know because I get Botox and filler and miss my doctor so much 😂😭

Reactions: 1
That’s what she’s always been like though.. the first time I ever watched her stories I was startled by how expressionless her face is. She’s so weird.

If you can pose for a photo and post on Instagram about your ‘MaSsIvE MiGrAiNe’ then it’s probably not that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👏🏻 My husband gets them really bad. He wouldn’t even be able to look at his phone during one.
Exactly! It really bugs me when people try and look for sympathy by posting online about their awful migraine but if you really had a migraine you wouldn’t be on your phone at all 🤷‍♀️

If you can pose for a photo and post on Instagram about your ‘MaSsIvE MiGrAiNe’ then it’s probably not that bad
I came here to say exactly this...I've had migraines in the past and Oh my God, so unbearable I couldn't even pick up my phone!

Reactions: 3
Thailand in November Cos there’s no coronavirus.
Me and my husband are the same as her and Ben, no kids, early 30s so go away quite a few times a year. There is nothing I’d rather do less at the moment. The thought of getting on a plane really scares me and having to social distance and be alert on holiday just does not appeal to me. Each to their own though I suppose.

Reactions: 4
Me and my husband are the same as her and Ben, no kids, early 30s so go away quite a few times a year. There is nothing I’d rather do less at the moment. The thought of getting on a plane really scares me and having to social distance and be alert on holiday just does not appeal to me. Each to their own though I suppose.
I’d also be worried about not getting a refund this time round as insurance policies have all changed not to cover the pandemic

Reactions: 3
I'm with her on this one, in fact I'm not even waiting that long - I'll be going away next month all being well. Each to their own I think😊

I also came on to post about her 'migraine'. If you genuinely had a migraine you wouldn't be fannying about on Instagram. It's a headache Danielle, HEADACHE.

Reactions: 6
I also came on to post about her 'migraine'. If you genuinely had a migraine you wouldn't be fannying about on Instagram. It's a headache Danielle, HEADACHE.
she always calls her headaches migraines and it really annoys me because she can still use her phone and post stories etc. If she suffered from migraines she would know that she wouldnt be able to look at her phone, she’d be in a dark room barely able to lift her head, or even vomiting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.