Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm with her on the holiday thing.

I know it's not the end of the world when you can't get away, especially with what other people are going through but it's still gutting, especially if you've worked hard and were looking forward to a break.
We were encouraged to book holidays a couple of months ago, and for a while it did look like it might happen. Thousands of Brits took the risk and have actually managed to get away (good for them as long as they're being safe).
There's been far too much judgement on those trying to get away, a lot of it has been a bit hypocritical imo. At my work, one girl went to Turkey and faced a load of abuse, yet the manager went to North Yorkshire amd nobody batted an eyelid.
If holidays abroad are not your thing for this year then fair enough, but it's not illegal and shouldn't be a reason for someone to have a pop.
I think Danielle is struggling with this in the same way that millions of people are - she isn't a monster so I'm sure she has some perspective and sees that she is still very fortunate not to have been too badly affected by Covid like some people have. I mean, she's a drip but I don't think she's an awful person.

Just my opinion of course as it's something I've struggled with myself. Fingers crossed for next year😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Mancnet

VIP Member
Yes I have to say that I find it a bit cringe when influencers get all political, especially when they aren’t the sharpest. It can look very insincere. I actually think it’s absolutely fine to carry on as they are, they are essentially a business/brand at the end of the day. No one should feel like they have to mention anything and certainly shouldn’t feel shamed into doing so.

Reactions: 21

OffPlanForLife

I find it so weird that people can't just accept when a woman says she doesn't want kids??? Like eventually they'll see the light and change their mind cause having children is a woman's only purpose in life? Dani has said multiple times that she doesn't want children so that's the end of it, if she ever changes her mind then fine but I don't think it's a normal assumption to make.

Shestheman22

It really annoys me how every time she does a q&a, she gets asked about having kids! She’s said time and time again that she doesn’t want them but even if she hadn’t, why would you think it’s ok to ask a stranger!

Eyeswideopen19

YES this is my life, people think I must be lying or i’ll change my mind/ my partner must want them etc. We are happy as we are thanks and no we don’t hate kids lol.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Absolutely, I’m 39 next week, still don’t have and don’t want kids. Iv had years of “oh you’ll change your mind” NO I really won’t!! It annoys the hell out of me that it’s 2020 and you’re still judged on the fact you don’t have / want children.
theres more to life than reproducing🤘🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry to be the one to say this (I'm not judging cos I put on 10lbs in lockdown, and I was already overweight😂) - but I'm not sure Dan will be able to sit down in the white shorts she has in her latest haul🙈 I wonder if she's still buying some things in the size she was, rather than what she is now? She did say she got the hoody in a large so it was oversized, but it doesnt look particularly oversized on her, not that she's a large by anyone's standards.
But the shorts, I think she should have up sized, they don't look comfortable.
Yeh my fanny is itching looking at that short photo. Yeasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I might have to un-follow Dan😬...it's the orange-ness of her entire feed🍊. In fact, the orange-ness of her entire life ;
Orange tan ☑ orange hair☑orange husband☑ orange dog☑orange food☑orange filter on absolutely everything ☑ Even the floors and counter tops in the house look orange!🍊😟
I feel like I'm being Tangoed every time I go on Insta🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Ooo thanks everyone, my first thread title 🙌🏻 Special mention to our main girl Dani loves a (gifted) smoothie. I’m going to celebrate with a coffee in my emma bridgewater mug, after I’ve massaged my spicy meat (#ad), wearing all my designer clothes at once.

• Haha

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Sorry but I'm with her on the holiday thing.

I know it's not the end of the world when you can't get away, especially with what other people are going through but it's still gutting, especially if you've worked hard and were looking forward to a break.
We were encouraged to book holidays a couple of months ago, and for a while it did look like it might happen. Thousands of Brits took the risk and have actually managed to get away (good for them as long as they're being safe).
There's been far too much judgement on those trying to get away, a lot of it has been a bit hypocritical imo. At my work, one girl went to Turkey and faced a load of abuse, yet the manager went to North Yorkshire amd nobody batted an eyelid.
If holidays abroad are not your thing for this year then fair enough, but it's not illegal and shouldn't be a reason for someone to have a pop.
I think Danielle is struggling with this in the same way that millions of people are - she isn't a monster so I'm sure she has some perspective and sees that she is still very fortunate not to have been too badly affected by Covid like some people have. I mean, she's a drip but I don't think she's an awful person.

Just my opinion of course as it's something I've struggled with myself. Fingers crossed for next year😬
I agree too.

I'm sick of reading sanctimonious posts from people almost gloating that others have had misfortune over this. (Not on here especially, but on other forums I use.) We've had four trips cancelled this year, one of which we rebooked for this September because at the time the general feeling was that things would be more settled by then. It's looking more unlikely by the day though now. Does that make us stupid? No. Does it mean we're not allowed to be disappointed? No.

Some people just really love an opportunity to judge others. 🤷‍♀️

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I don’t think that just because you have a big following you should post certain things. Her platform isn’t about politics or big conversations it’s about her mundane life and clothing hauls. I actually feel that a lot of people are just copying and pasting because they feel they need to not necessarily because they have an opinion. I prefer to look at accounts who open up for a conversation for posts like these.

What a knob wearing a Key worker lanyard when she’s a fuckin mortgage advisor!!! I’m a nurse and you wouldn’t catch me or any of my colleagues being so fuckin beggy as to wear our nhs ids out and about let alone a key worker lanyard!!! She pisses me off more and more everyday day!!!
Ev
0DD1FA65-C0BF-49FE-AD97-9D2C3ED972D1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I know she’s said she doesn’t want kids but I think
They might be trying hence why she isn’t bothered about losing weight right now
How about we are in a pandemic and frankly if shes gained a few pounds who cares... bit of an odd assumption to make.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
What, and I cannot stress this enough, the fucking fuck is that?

Yorkshire puds in a dissolved oxo cube?

5D9E4925-AE71-46D7-A297-BAB9E817FFBC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Eyeswideopen19

She’s pissed because she missed the ASOS 20% off between 12-2....... be glad you still have a job Danielle, Iv lost mine due to this pandemic. She really does live in her own little world if that’s the worst part of her day 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

lola_goss

Can I just say I’m so here for all you guys saying you don’t want kids and owning it! I’m not sure and I always feel like such a fraud / bad woman because I don’t have a burning desire to have children. I might one day or I might not! But this has just given me a lil bit of inspiration to be more confident in my feelings! Thanks loves!

• Heart