Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my mum used to suffer from them when I was little and she used to have to lay in bed with the curtains drawn and a bucket by the side of the bed. ☹

Robbo the yobbo is always complaining about her 'migraines' too. It's like whenever my husband has a cold, it's always flu. NO IT ISN'T!!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah my mum used to suffer from them when I was little and she used to have to lay in bed with the curtains drawn and a bucket by the side of the bed. ☹

Robbo the yobbo is always complaining about her 'migraines' too. It's like whenever my husband has a cold, it's always flu. NO IT ISN'T!!! 😂
Haha 😂😂😂!!

As a nurse I highly doubt she is suffering with a migraine... more like a slight headache! But if I had to listen to her droney voice alllll day long I’d have a headache too.
Also really sick of her going on about her tinnitus...I’m just wondering if is actually her voice lingering/echoing/droning on after she’s spoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay so if you’re going to drone on about make up maybe actually tell your followers which CT foundation it is, which CT blusher etc? No chance she’s getting a collab with them but maybe hoping iconic pick up on it?

Also Dora is gorgeous.

I don't know if it's because I was looking for it thanks to this thread but I thought her face did look more frozen than usual on her stories this morning.

Reactions: 3
She said in a previous story that Thailand was booked before Corona, flights will probably be going ahead so they will have to go or lose the money.

Is it just me or does her makeup look awful? Oh & what a surprise a affiliated ad for all her new Charlotte Tilbury make up

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does her makeup look awful? Oh & what a surprise a affiliated ad for all her new Charlotte Tilbury make up
Charlotte Tilbury is well known massive see you next Tuesday. Staff are treated and paid appallingly. I wouldn’t have her make up for free.

I’ve never seen her Insta before until someone commented on another thread but god isn’t she boring. She’s so monotone and her face looks like she’s terrified when she’s talking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen her Insta before until someone commented on another thread but god isn’t she boring. She’s so monotone and her face looks like she’s terrified when she’s talking
Haha, it does!!
And yes her voice is so monotonous, you'd think that doing so many stories, she'd be more aware of it and at least try to alter her pitch a little bit🤷‍♀️

I wonder if she choose this make-up range as you can sign yourself up for its affiliate scheme. She’s not daft in finding new ways of making money just a shame her make up looks awful I wouldn’t want to buy the products she is using but I suppose she needs something to pay for her next holiday

What I really hate is when these influencers show you make up but still have one of those stupid filters on their camera. You can’t even see the colours so why would anyone be inspired to buy

Reactions: 6
She’s not a good advert for make up as I don’t think she was any skill in applying it she always looks crazy orange

Reactions: 4
She’s not a good advert for make up as I don’t think she was any skill in applying it she always looks crazy orange
I may sound like a witch for saying this but her eyebrows are such a funny shape, every time I see them they piss me off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I may sound like a witch for saying this but her eyebrows are such a funny shape, every time I see them they piss me off
Especially considering she paid to have them microbladed! She went to probably THE best eyebrow people in Barnsley as well. Wonder if the dodgy botox has caused them to be wonky 🤔

Hi all, long time lurker here! I don't think the weirdly shaped eyebrows are due to the botox. They've always been dodgy, even before she had them microbladed. Her eyebrows upset me :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thailand in November Cos there’s no coronavirus.
Thailand are on the 'OK' list for the UK however Thailand's borders are completely closed to foreign tourists atm (I know this as were meant to be going in September but cancelled) - they're letting in people who fall into certain categories (foreigners who have residence in Thailand etc) but even then you have to do a 14 day quarantine. I know her trip isn't for a while but Thailand, Vietnam et al have done a good job at keeping numbers low and so might be willing to impose strict restrictions for a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.