Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's got a proper stick up her arse now. Who even is she? She was only known for SW wehn it was popular/having an eating disorder but continues to think she's a sleb, when probably 99% of her viewers are hate watching/Tattlers.
There was a definite change in her behaviour as she got some attention and started posting aff links. The cringe comments about the designer bits she owns lives in my head rent free 🤣🤣🤣

I think she's in an unhappy marriage. But she won't do anything about it because she'll lose the lifestyle and 4 bed house. So she just makes granny blankets, passion killers and eats her feelings with secret junk food

• Sad
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those rooms are so small! The audacity to call them 4 beds when you can barely get a desk in there 🤣 look forward to the Danplaining of how it was her forever home.....now it's not 🤣 I knew she'd be gone when the rates changed

• Haha
Not her Dansplaining hybrid working, which most of us have been doing since the pandemic.

There's no need for those Stanley cups. Just refill a fucking normal sized bottle you shallow twat.

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
It's always baffled me that they moved to Stanley Ferry to be closer to family but hardly seem to see them. I know she sees her sister but that's not even weekly. They were a sociable couple pre COVID, since then they're almost reclusive. Weird.

I hope they buy a house near Dora's old groomers so she can at least be cared for again.

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that the concept of hair growing is totally lost on Dan and she doesn't seem to grasp that if you don't cut it, it'll get longer.
True.
Other things that Dan doesn't grasp

1. Seasons "can't believe how cold it is" it's fucking January and you live in Yorkshire!
2. Time " how is it Monday already?" It's a concept called time Dan, a Monday will always follow a Sunday.
3. Weight gain "here's my food log for the day, as you can see, I only had 709 calories". Erm liar liar, pants on fire; you're getting at least 3000 per day!

She's just really rather dim.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Moans when she works long hours, moans when she works on a Saturday and now moaning that being in an office 9-5 is a long day 🙄
She needs to start writing in a diary instead of moaning all over socials. Feel like I’m listening to a teenager drone on about how hard life is when they’re absolutely sound!

CoffeeFiend

I like her hair. It's not trying to be curly. That awful red has gone which always clashes with her blusher and the trim has got rid of the weight and makes her look less bulky around the face.

CoffeeFiend

I see Lovall are still gifting her leggings in a size 14 that are too small for her, ending up with her flogging them on Vinted. What is she bringing to the company? Her unboxing is sped up, she barely shows the clothes, just a quick flip of them folded up never to be seen again. What a load of rubbish. She couldn't influence a sheep.

• Angry
Those sandals she’s bought are fucking hideous 🤢
Jesus called, he wants his shoes back.

In all the city breaks I've been on, I have never required a shoe as ugly as that.

Where exactly do they walk to? The burger bar, the taco shop, craft beer bar, looking for Chesney's phone he's lost when he's blind drunk again? Haven't seen much else these past years.

Oh sorry Thai restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
She would really benefit from going back to the office. I think a large part of her weight gain was down to being at home 27/4 doing very little activity and constantly grazing all day in sweatpants.