Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady1980

Thread Title suggestion:
It'sDanielle'sJourney #19: Artificial, no Intelligence. Secretly guzzling Yazoo? You can't hide the evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
Hers is on the smaller side for that price compared to others in the area.

I bet she’s annoyed you can’t affiliate link Rightmove!

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Has she not dropped the price? Its been up for sale over 2 months. Im surprised she hasnt aff linked the right move link to it
"Swipe up for my not-so-forever hewme... cumplete with ve-lux windooows, 4 teeeeny bedrewms and a no grass gaaaarden. If you're like me, yew can keep yer husbend in the shed so you are free to fill alllllll yer rewms with trinkets, crap and tents"

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
You know her username ‘itsdaniellesjourney’ journey to what exactly? Being the biggest she’s ever been? Journey to being the most boring person on the planet? Journey to the world? What?

• Haha

Lady1980

Cooking her curry on her lunch so she can reheat it and make sure there’s zero moisture 🤢
Haha, I was thinking the same. I bet she just has it 'simmering' on number 5 from now until tea time, leaving just curry dust.

And FML, how is she sooooo boring. Same elderly chit chat as she was spewing out 3 years ago."I can't believe it's March", "I can't believe it's Friday","I can't believe it's 1:10pm, it seems like it was only 5 minutes ago that it was 1:05pm" Gaaahhhhh, boring, blinky bastard.

Also, how do you 'randomly' go to a pottery class. That you have obviously planned and booked. And been to before.
ETA the dictionary definition of random: happening, done, or chosen by chance rather than according to a plan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

capriallie

VIP Member
IMG_6429.png
IMG_6428.png

It’s actually so bizarre seeing her from the side / profile view because she never normally shows it

• Wow
  • Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Bloody hell I used to do SW and so used to follow her- haven’t seen her account in ages as I unfollowed loads of SW types.
ANYWAYS I am no slim chicken and would never want to fat shame anyone but wow she has put on the weight. Validates my point that SW doesn’t work and creates more problems with food than it fixes. Size 14 my arse!! No fucking way love are you a size 14, in your head maybe you used to be! You’re quite clearly a heavy girl now and you seem happy in taking full length photos of yourself, so why lie?

Reactions: 14