Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Gaaah, she does 🤣
Imagine putting her in front of a class of high school kids. "Seeeew class, turn to page 44 of your audio book.. "
I would click one of her aff links to see that happen.
---

And wtf has she got in her mahoosive rucksack? Yazoo?
100 dehydrated tangerines and apples without the cores of course

• Haha
Reactions: 13

breadpitt

Why would you decide to watch something in the bath if you’re putting it behind the taps and can’t fucking see 75% of the screen? Hahahah
Watching tv like she ‘reads’ her books

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Blahblahblahblah

Been a bit quiet on here so I just wanted to chip in and say I think it's amazing that Danielle has made coffee her entire personality.

Whether it's sharing her first coffee of the morning using her £1000+ coffee machine and EB mug, or on a train as she buys herself a coffee during the two days she now leaves the house... What a beaut human. Inspirational.

You'd think she'd make herself a coffee from home and put it in a flask like most commoners but no. She has to reward herself for leaving the house by buying a takeaway coffee.

I'm so impressed.
Wasn’t it only like 2 weeks ago she bought a travel mug so she WOULDN’T buy a take away coffee? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Karliz

VIP Member
The lights are on but no one’s home springs to mind every time I see her face🤪

• Haha

CoffeeFiend

I mean, it's going to be Mac and cheese which bumps those calories up. But I've never once eaten a hot dog and thought, I know what would go well with this... Mac and cheese. Two very different meals.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She'll turn up to the office with her doctors bag and they'll be whipping her off to the First Aid room not her desk 🤣

• Haha
I spy our DanDan is on a health kick. Daily steps, no less than 10k. No sight of burgers and beers but jacket potato and peppermint teas. If only she would actually start addressing this than the daily weather updates, might increase her engagement again and make her more relatable.