Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeFiend

Harry bloody Potter. Again.

I loved the book series, films were good too (I ran a HP fan site back in the day) but as someone on the wrong side of 30, I can think of a billion different ways I could better spend my time (especially if I didn't have the responsibility of children).

Just put her in sheltered accomodation already and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

capriallie

VIP Member
Those dunks are so unflattering and stumpy on her. Her style has got progressively worse since she’s gained weight

Reactions: 11

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Has she not dropped the price? Its been up for sale over 2 months. Im surprised she hasnt aff linked the right move link to it

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I wonder what the sudden desire to move is, they done out the garage, ruined the garden & built the summer house not so long ago as well as the rest of the work on the house. I know she’s never seemed happy there but it seems a bit sudden.
There is no way I would pay that much for that house, it’s tiny & the work they have done to it has made it even smaller

oh_really

She obviously reads on here so why doesn’t she take on board what people are saying about her. She needs to be honest about her weight and how she is clearly trying to do something about it. Why won’t she address that she is trying to lose weight. As like many of us she has gained weight. Nothing wrong with gaining weight because I have and it’s very hard to lose. She was a diet account many years ago but now she won’t address it. She needs to say why she won’t address it then and get people off her back. Just a thought.