Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHeather

When she went to Edinburgh the other week it was clearly for a job interview. Probably working for Bank of Scotland now instead of the Halifax division.
I bet it was the shortest interview ever, 5 mins of listening to her droning on they probably offered her the job just to shut her up

• Haha
Reactions: 14

breadpitt

If anything can sum her up it’s that from her post the other day and when she started talking I genuinely thought it was terrible news and a horrible change. She’s gone from working weekends and till 9pm at night to Mon-Fri 9-5? Hahaha I know everyone prefers different schedules but she moans about her weekend work and her late finishes ALL THE TIME so isn’t this a good thing??? Lol

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
It's her favourite Sunday of the week and she's off out for a Sunday roast after doing her Sunday jobs and getting her Sunday trinkets tickled 😁😜

• Haha

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
I feel like a total cow for saying this, but she's so wide! She looks so out of proportion - her head looks like it should belong on a different body.

• Haha

CoffeeFiend

Been a bit quiet on here so I just wanted to chip in and say I think it's amazing that Danielle has made coffee her entire personality.

Whether it's sharing her first coffee of the morning using her £1000+ coffee machine and EB mug, or on a train as she buys herself a coffee during the two days she now leaves the house... What a beaut human. Inspirational.

You'd think she'd make herself a coffee from home and put it in a flask like most commoners but no. She has to reward herself for leaving the house by buying a takeaway coffee.

I'm so impressed.

• Haha

Fmf17

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday and having to upload everything to insta. Can you even be arsed

Instead of moaning about how heavy her backpack is. Why doesn’t she just leave a cheap water bottle and mug in the staffroom cupboard 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13