It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our human tent mannequin

@ChubClubThug 10/10 for the thread suggestion - you’ve won yourself pair of virtual obligatory oranges and a apple

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread - banging title🤣
Here's a little recap

Dan has a new work schedule where she works more evenings so Chesney has to do the cooking but they get a Gousto so even he can't screw it up and Ches has been astounded to learn that FOOD HAS MOISTURE!!

Speaking of moisture, Dan Dan has spent much of the new year reading an audiobook in the bath, her skin has wrinkled and dehydrated so much that we can't tell the difference between Dan and the manky tangerine that she allegedly eats every day

Dan and Ches went to Amsterdam and did absolutely duck all except eat burgers and drink beer all the good touristy things but she wasn't impressed with Ann Frank's house as there was only one oven and no Velux windows.

Sunday is still her favourite day, even though she has most Saturdays off. On Saturdays her and Ben now go to York to look at houses, she wants to move cos she needs some new socks.

She's crocheting herself a bonnet that wouldn't look out of place in Little Women, but that's the only comparison she has nowadays to a little woman🫣

She has kicked Ches out of the bedroom to make way for more tent dresses. Ches doesn't mind, the shed is drafty but at least he doesn't have to tinkle any trinkets in there.

She's still cracking on with the Thursday dilemmas where 70 year old women, breastfeeding mothers and random drag queens are all desperately begging her for fashion advice, meanwhile she looks like a Victorian matron in her own outfit pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone please screenshot the sizes on those new pjs 😂😂
---
Sorry but if she’s a size 14, I’m a size 32 🤥
Ahaha I just asked this. You’re the real MVP. bleeping hell. What’s the point? Surely these companies look at her page? Why would they send pjs that clearly wouldn’t fit?!

Reactions: 2
Someone please screenshot the sizes on those new pjs 😂😂
---

Ahaha I just asked this. You’re the real MVP. bleeping hell. What’s the point? Surely these companies look at her page? Why would they send pjs that clearly wouldn’t fit?!
Every time she shows any clothes, it is never a try on and when she is doing an unboxing, she is always frantically throwing them around to try and hide the label. If I was the company I’d be fuming. Why waste sending freebies to someone so heavy shite as promoting their products properly?!

Reactions: 6
Every time she shows any clothes, it is never a try on and when she is doing an unboxing, she is always frantically throwing them around to try and hide the label. If I was the company I’d be fuming. Why waste sending freebies to someone so heavy shite as promoting their products properly?!
Just came here to say this! The top she got in a 14, I couldn't see the bottoms cos she moves so quickly. And she never tries anything on, you never see her in any of it. Total waste - anyone who sends her freebies automatically goes on my blacklist. I refuse to enable to greedy bastard.

Reactions: 3
We never see any of the Lovall stuff on. It’s no wonder when it’s a size 14 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet it all goes straight on vinted.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the excellent comment by @ChubClubThug ‘The Danmaids Tale’ got as much love as it deserved in the last thread 😂🤣
Petition to it to be the next thread title please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she declares any income she makes from her many aff/links? I saw something today where HMRC are going to start taxing influencers on the freebies they receive

Reactions: 3