Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much weight she’s gained - this picture she was tagged in. 😬
Her legs are a lot bigger than a size 14.
I know how horrible it is gaining weight and feeling rubbish but surely she’d feel better being honest and upfront instead of keeping up the pretence that she’s a size 14. It’s the lying and faking that really makes her unlikeable
IMG_4353.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Honestly though, does anyone give a fuck what hours this bloated prick works? Wasn’t she a SW account? She goes from posting smashed eggs in a cup to shit like this? When she said she is a really excited about the new job, it couldn’t have sounded more monotone and fucking BORING.

• Haha
  • Heart

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
You know her username ‘itsdaniellesjourney’ journey to what exactly? Being the biggest she’s ever been? Journey to being the most boring person on the planet? Journey to the world? What?
It's Danielle's Journey towards Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension😁

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
This woman could be a professional complainer!

She's been fortunate enough to have spent the weekend in good weather in a nice hotel in the Lake District, yet she's straight back moaning about having no time to chill during her weekend off!

And she's straight back into counting down the days until her next holiday! She's always counting down to something, wishing her life away. What a miserable existence.

• Sad

minky9595

I don’t think the excellent comment by @ChubClubThug ‘The Danmaids Tale’ got as much love as it deserved in the last thread 😂🤣
Petition to it to be the next thread title please!!!

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Aw, poor Dan is struggling to get all the bits and bobs to the office...she should ditch the backpack and get one of these..it will fit so much more food in too. With her sandals, blazer and big horrible bag, her transition into a Nana will be complete.
1000026787.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CoffeeFiend

She has a new job. Non customer facing. Mon Fri 9 - 5... So no Wednesday off with her live in chef. Also going into office 2 days a week.

Two things stood out.

The fact she said "she's been taking it all in" as if her work place just randomly decided to change her job without consultation, or that it was just sprung on her without the need to apply. Hardly a surprise!

The second thing is that now she's going back into the office, (in her words) she'll need to 'buy some proper clothes and a lunchbox'

Did she just chuck out all her work stuff? Who throws out a lunchbox? Surely that's something you keep and store away until needed? Reminded me of when she moved house and had to buy new socks 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I was doing some surveillance work and found these beauty pics of Dan and Ches 😜
She looked so happy, fun and her face actually has some expression on it.
The festival ones are Glastonbury 2015, she was 3 months into SW. I reckon she had lost about 1.5 - 2 stone by that point.
She looks happy and healthy, what happened to make her such a boring old drag?
She got too big for her boots (literally) and became this rude, stuck up, snobby cow. She really thought she was something when she was thinner and built a following. Then she started all the hunnery, wanking over beige new builds and dressing like a fashion victim

• Haha

Catherinez

IMG_9758.png

what a loser begging people to help her win £300 on her shein account, you don’t need anymore unflattering clothes babes

• Haha
  • Wow