It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm trying to recall someone now, another slimming worlders, she sadly suffered a miscarriage or still birth and was up in a heap but went on holiday, like a chavvy, party holiday in between the incident and the funeral, then come the funeral there was a full blown chavtastic extravaganza and coffin photos, the works

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Sorry I'm trying to recall someone now, another slimming worlders, she sadly suffered a miscarriage or still birth and was up in a heap but went on holiday, like a chavvy, party holiday in between the incident and the funeral, then come the funeral there was a full blown chavtastic extravaganza and coffin photos, the works
Reality of Rosh she's got a thread on here. She's married her chavtastic lover now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s all well and good doing your own gel nails not long after having them done in the salon. But filing and shaping your nails each time as they grow is bloody impossible!!!
Oh look I was right, her thumb nail is broken and short. Doing them yourself is NOT the same as the salon. Don’t fall for her lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh look I was right, her thumb nail is broken and short. Doing them yourself is NOT the same as the salon. Don’t fall for her lies 🤣
She's ripped that off aswell, you can always tell!
She may be saving money/not being able to get an appointment but she will 100% be ruining her nails.

Oh the body positive thing 🤦‍♀️ people took that way too far (it was just a reason to stop dieting and eat all the food and gain the weight back AND MORE)

Sophie Jude, princess and prince planning they were pains in the arse too.

Reactions: 10
They all got fat again.
I actually can’t believe how big Danielle is now compared to when she went to a size 6 a few years ago during the height of the WW Cult era.
---
Sophie Jude, princess and prince planning they were pains in the arse too.
Omgg yes princess planning, they all had those planners. And then that young guy who was on SW and friends with her and it was weird because he was like a teen / early 20s and they were like best mates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually can’t believe how big Danielle is now compared to when she went to a size 6 a few years ago during the height of the WW Cult era.
---

Omgg yes princess planning, they all had those planners. And then that young guy who was on SW and friends with her and it was weird because he was like a teen / early 20s and they were like best mates.
Harry Prickard- he re appears every now and again, posts more beige and grandma and then disappears. He was obsessed with his dog for a while but it seems to have gone the way of all the insta huns dogs, never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What about that one called Josh that couldn’t help falling into Domino’s and McDonald’s 3 times a week

Reactions: 2
Being Brittany is another one, she has a thread on here
There was also another girl Chloe who’d film in her house but the upstairs had like a glass panel that looked into the living room and she’d film her “what i got at the shop, sw” version lol
And another was Millie? She was a bigger girl that lost weight but she always posted like insta worthy spag bowl pics with whole tomato slices on top 🤣
---
Wasn’t there a jack aswell. Did he have a go fund me for weight loss surgery and then fucked off with the money? He could be Lawrence on TT come to think of it 😂 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was also another girl Chloe who’d film in her house but the upstairs had like a glass panel that looked into the living room and she’d film her “what i got at the shop, sw” version lol
Chloe Philips - she has a thread too. Also put weight back on and now mainly films herself in frumpy dresses!

What about that one called Josh that couldn’t help falling into Domino’s and McDonald’s 3 times a week
I'm sure I still follow him and he's exactly the same, just drinks and eats takeaways 😂 at least he saw sense and binned sw

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.