It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she hadn’t bothered with the work outfit she didn’t Post from last week more layers than an onion our Dan 🧅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly that coat, her hiking boots, the doctors bag and hoodie that everyone used to ask about are beyond hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like a total cow for saying this, but she's so wide! She looks so out of proportion - her head looks like it should belong on a different body.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder does anyone actually click on the aff links ? How much money does she make per click ?

Reactions: 1
I wonder does anyone actually click on the aff links ? How much money does she make per click ?
She won’t make anything per click, but she will earn a small % per purchase made. Generally depending on the site, aff links will continue to track for 30-45 days on anything you purchase on that site so always screen grab and search it on Google Lens rather than click an aff link!

Reactions: 1
She won’t make anything per click, but she will earn a small % per purchase made. Generally depending on the site, aff links will continue to track for 30-45 days on anything you purchase on that site so always screen grab and search it on Google Lens rather than click an aff link!
She's grabby cow.

How embarrassing that you are that skint/tight you need to grab pennies from stranger's purchases.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t purchase anything she shares as it’s all crap. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we just take a moment to appreciate Danielle is sitting there with her cup in her hand and holding it up for the duration of her monoSLOG.

Does it burn more calories that way?
I missed this story, what was the end of her sentence? "When I was thin and happy?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she using Gousto to make everything she made before she used Gousto?

Oh, yeah how else would she pay for her dinner without affiliate pennies.

Reactions: 2
For someone that calorie counts, she sure is putting on alot of weight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.