It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget Mr and Mrs Mummy Wright. Wasn’t there a drama about her cheating or something with another SW Hun. There was like a SW group with all the big accounts and they all went on nights out together.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
#follow the link for Danielle's nails, and don't miss out on her fashion fails

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is how boring spanielle is, we have resorted to chatting about sw berks past and present 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There NEEDS to be a thread purely for the tragic chubby chronicals of SWers!!!!!

Your wish is my command 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
#I’ve butchered dozza, my content is dead, never mind I’ll AFF link my sofs cleaner instead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Godddd she’s such a drag, even the way she’s got her head in her hands etc. It’s 6am and she’s already making viewers depressed.

Reactions: 2
Can we just take a moment to appreciate Danielle is sitting there with her cup in her hand and holding it up for the duration of her monoSLOG.

Does it burn more calories that way?
I said this, surely her finger gets sore and her arm shakes??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's moaning about the tit weather, then goes onto aff link sun cream! What a bleeping weirdo. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.