It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s fallen into a bag of Wotsits. Noticed the stay in the lakes was a PR freebie. Why are they giving this monotone moron free stays, her engagement is crap.

Reactions: 6
Listened to a little bit of her moan. Absolutely no one made her get up at 6am still pissed and go to the Lakes?! She could have gone later on and spent the entire weekend in bed there if she wanted. God she’s so ungrateful.

Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s fallen into a bag of Wotsits. Noticed the stay in the lakes was a PR freebie. Why are they giving this monotone moron free stays, her engagement is crap.
I think they just look at her followers & not engagement, it infuriates me as she can easily afford holidays & weekends away.
I love it how she mentioned it was dog friendly yet left her dog at home

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think they just look at her followers & not engagement, it infuriates me as she can easily afford holidays & weekends away.
I love it how she mentioned it was dog friendly yet left her dog at home
They always seem to leave the dog at home. I know if I had a dog (can’t due to rented house) I would take it everywhere I possibly could! They went on that long walk a few weeks ago and didn’t bring the dog

Reactions: 7
What the hell is she wearing?? Look at the bloody weather, it looks gorgeous up there and she went out in black leggings and a huge black sack. She needs to take outfit inspo out of her bio because that is a scandalous lie, no one should be taking outfit inspo from her when she goes out dressed like this!
IMG_1833.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is she wearing?? Look at the bloody weather, it looks gorgeous up there and she went out in black leggings and a huge black sack. She needs to take outfit inspo out of her bio because that is a scandalous lie, no one should be taking outfit inspo from her when she goes out dressed like this! View attachment 2973414
“salomon”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her answer to the alleged person who requested she find them a little black dress!😲😬😁😂

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I always thought the whole point of a LBD is that it's just something you can chuck on for any occasion, something versatile that can be styled up or down...this is a VERY statement dress and something that not everyone would like. She's not the fashion inspo hun she thinks she is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her answer to the alleged person who requested she find them a little black dress!😲😬😁😂

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I always thought the whole point of a LBD is that it's just something you can chuck on for any occasion, something versatile that can be styled up or down...this is a VERY statement dress and something that not everyone would like. She's not the fashion inspo hun she thinks she is!
And aren't lbd meant to be a bit sexy?

Reactions: 3

It's also not little it looks like a pantomime costume that will look awful on 90% of the population 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys who was that other SW person who was kinda big around the time Danielle and the other were all deep in the sw propaganda. She had a kid and like a pristine home and got up at like 5am every day?

Reactions: 1
Guys who was that other SW person who was kinda big around the time Danielle and the other were all deep in the sw propaganda. She had a kid and like a pristine home and got up at like 5am every day?
Wasn’t that dimwit that called persimmon fruit permission fruit was it 😬

What the hell is she wearing?? Look at the bloody weather, it looks gorgeous up there and she went out in black leggings and a huge black sack. She needs to take outfit inspo out of her bio because that is a scandalous lie, no one should be taking outfit inspo from her when she goes out dressed like this! View attachment 2973414
Im pleased it was clarified that it was a photo the lakes, thought it was the Loch Ness monster for a second

It was like a weird sw cult. There were a few others too pointlessadvocado and can’t remember who else but yeh, weird times!

Reactions: 1
It was like a weird sw cult. There were a few others too pointlessadvocado and can’t remember who else but yeh, weird times!
I just find it weird how all the SW Instagrammers suddenly stopped doing SW or left Instagram. There were some really big accounts too. It was like the cult just stopped.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.