It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t look at Danielle’s Instagram for years. I couldn’t cope with the mashed boiled egg in a cup any longer. I’ve just come across her page again and she looks very different to how I remember. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really just say she struggled getting a nail appointment because she now does a 9-5 job? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all well and good doing your own gel nails not long after having them done in the salon. But filing and shaping your nails each time as they grow is bloody impossible!!!

She's a bleeping moron. How is she even employed?

Just as well she doesn't want kids, I dread to think how she would cope.
Works long hours, can't get her nails done, works SaTuRdAyS, can't get her nails done. She's happy she's got 9-5 and weekends off and still can't fit a nail appointment in her busy schedule :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This woman could be a professional complainer!

She's been fortunate enough to have spent the weekend in good weather in a nice hotel in the Lake District, yet she's straight back moaning about having no time to chill during her weekend off!

And she's straight back into counting down the days until her next holiday! She's always counting down to something, wishing her life away. What a miserable existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Literally can’t stand her S L O W monotone voice. Why can’t she speed her speech up, it just sounds like she is reading a script off a teleprompter on go slow. There is literally no excitement in her voice either EVER. What’s wrong with her. She is so emotionless 🫥 I hope she doesn’t speak to customers anymore, imagine getting her as a mortgage advisor. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight. Her dog doesn't like her nails being cut (she said she'd need to muzzle Dora). So her solution? To buy a 'gadget' to file the dog's nails down so she can affiliate like the product. Why not just ... I don't know ... TAKE YOUR DOG TO A QUALIFIED GROOMER?! And let experienced people cut your dog's nails?Mad suggestion I know.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.