It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she not admitting it’s for sale??
Coz she can't sell it. It's a bog standard new build that's been panelled, trinketed and boxed in within an inch of its life.

They've done it up to suit their own taste and before they decided that they wanted to leave their *ForEver HeWm*.

Anyone buying it likely won't want to keep it the way they've done it and will need to do a lot to it.

Those fitted wardrobes in an already tiny main bedroom are ridiculous.

Removing the grass from the garden in what should've been marketed as a family home was stupid.

I'm not sure that are that many childless couples in the market for a 4 bedroom house and a garage that's no longer a garage.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always have to wear everything so oversized, nothing ever looks flattering. I know she has gained weight (and I’m not about to bash her for that as I don’t ever think we should judge anyone based on their size) but all the oversized fittings on her don’t do her any favours at all.

Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to wear everything so oversized, nothing ever looks flattering. I know she has gained weight (and I’m not about to bash her for that as I don’t ever think we should judge anyone based on their size) but all the oversized fittings on her don’t do her any favours at all.
When I gained all of my weight I fell into this trap, but I took the time to learn 1) how to dress for my body shape and 2) how to love and appreciate my body, even if it's not how I ultimately want it to look like, and I get no end of compliments on my outfits and appearance because doing these two things made my confidence soar.

It's pretty clear to me that Danielle lacks this self-confidence, and I totally get that.

Reactions: 6
At least she’s said her jeans are a size 16 when asked but she could have least got a pair to fit in the length

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no way she is a 16 in jeans
Not a freakin chance. I’m a size 14 and 99% of my jeans fit me but I actually bought those exact ones from boohoo and the 14 wouldn’t go up my legs. I tried the 16 and they wouldn’t even do up. Now I know everyone is slightly different but there’s noooooo way 😂

Reactions: 4
I reckon I'm a similar size to dirty Dan and my jeans are size 20. There's no way she's in a 16. Jeans are one of the most unforgiving items of clothing, even 'stretch' versions.

Reactions: 6
I reckon I'm a similar size to dirty Dan and my jeans are size 20. There's no way she's in a 16. Jeans are one of the most unforgiving items of clothing, even 'stretch' versions.
10000000% agree!

I have a 25/26 inch waist but can’t get that size waist jeans on EVER cos my hips and arse are nearly 2 sizes bigger! COS WE ARE WOMEN WITH CURVY SHAPES!
And she is a woman bursting with Stanley’s full of liquid cals by the looks of things?