It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely ridiculous amount of gear for going for a walk. They both had backpacks as well, what they carrying in them? It’s not like they’ve needed food and water supplies because they stopped at pubs along the way, and they certainly aren’t carrying that poor dogs bowl and some water for her. Absolute bellend.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely ridiculous amount of gear for going for a walk. They both had backpacks as well, what they carrying in them? It’s not like they’ve needed food and water supplies because they stopped at pubs along the way, and they certainly aren’t carrying that poor dogs bowl and some water for her. Absolute bellend.
They have a snack pack each!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't get over that house. So small and pokey rooms with oversized furniture. No one is going to buy that, I'm sorry.

How on earth is she promoting clothing and then not trying it on or wearing it?

Reactions: 7
I can't get over that house. So small and pokey rooms with oversized furniture. No one is going to buy that, I'm sorry.

How on earth is she promoting clothing and then not trying it on or wearing it?
Very true - the only chance to sell it at a decent price is to sell it empty so it doesn’t look so pokey and cluttered

Reactions: 2
A 216 calorie lunch, about 000.3% protein, mostly water and fructose. She has no clue, honestly.

Such an influencer.
There’s no way that would fill her. A girl of her size needs at least 500-800 cals for lunch. Even I need that and I’m a size 12 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched the video tour and I can’t believe how tiny it is! My 3 bed semi is tons bigger than hers. Can she even fit between the end of her bed and the wall?! The living room is claustrophobic it’s so small.

Reactions: 4