It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Hun, if you were going to a summer wedding and wore this, with the voluminous sleeves, you'd look 10 x wider than you are. And if you were a fashion expert you'd realise that😜
If a guest turned up at my wedding in that I’d think they’d barely tried to make an effort 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watch out Milan Dan and Ches are on their way. Let’s see how boring they can make Milan look.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course Italian food (and Thai) are her favourite cuisines. Tbh I'm just surprised she didn't say Milanese is her favourite.

How many Italian burgers and curries can she squeeze into 3 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.