It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you put the toastie together first and then put it straight on so the plates stay hot? That's what I do but maybe I'm missing out on something 🤣

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she set up her phone to video her making a cheese toastie 🤣
I have the exact same machine, I use half the amount of cheese she does! I also make it first then place it in and cook. Also my legs used to be as big as hers and I was a 20/22, I’ve lost 4 stone and am only just fitting into size 16! That’s bullshit those jeans are a 16

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tony, Brian, Terry, Jon & Dan. Beast17.

View attachment 2901192
Next thread title please!!!
---
I have the exact same machine, I use half the amount of cheese she does! I also make it first then place it in and cook. Also my legs used to be as big as hers and I was a 20/22, I’ve lost 4 stone and am only just fitting into size 16! That’s bullshit those jeans are a 16
I have the same machine and about 75% of the time the bastard bread sticks. Any tips? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Next thread title please!!!
---

I have the same machine and about 75% of the time the bastard bread sticks. Any tips? 🤣
Mine never sticks. I just use some low fat olive spread? Not sure if that’s the trick? I also wait for the red light to come on, put them in then set the oven timer for 5 minutes. No longer. They’ve always been perfect! But we’ve only had it a few months..? Xx

Those sandals she’s bought are bleeping hideous 🤢
Jesus called, he wants his shoes back.

In all the city breaks I've been on, I have never required a shoe as ugly as that.

Where exactly do they walk to? The burger bar, the taco shop, craft beer bar, looking for Chesney's phone he's lost when he's blind drunk again? Haven't seen much else these past years.

Oh sorry Thai restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I reading this right?
Someone has asked her for sandals but they can't wear open toe ones? And she suggested these? Three toes are covered but not all , these are absolutely NOT closed - toe sandals, the fuckin pinky toe is exposed?????😂😭😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Harry bloody Potter. Again.

I loved the book series, films were good too (I ran a HP fan site back in the day) but as someone on the wrong side of 30, I can think of a billion different ways I could better spend my time (especially if I didn't have the responsibility of children).

Just put her in sheltered accomodation already and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I reading this right?
Someone has asked her for sandals but they can't wear open toe ones? And she suggested these? Three toes are covered but not all , these are absolutely NOT closed - toe sandals, the fuckin pinky toe is exposed?????😂😭😂
Dippy Dumpy Dan strikes again ✌🏻

Reactions: 1