It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she went to Edinburgh the other week it was clearly for a job interview. Probably working for Bank of Scotland now instead of the Halifax division.

Reactions: 1
When she went to Edinburgh the other week it was clearly for a job interview. Probably working for Bank of Scotland now instead of the Halifax division.
I bet it was the shortest interview ever, 5 mins of listening to her droning on they probably offered her the job just to shut her up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll turn up to the office with her doctors bag and they'll be whipping her off to the First Aid room not her desk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Lovall are still gifting her leggings in a size 14 that are too small for her, ending up with her flogging them on Vinted. What is she bringing to the company? Her unboxing is sped up, she barely shows the clothes, just a quick flip of them folded up never to be seen again. What a load of rubbish. She couldn't influence a sheep.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
‘We can wait to see how you style them’ ffs Lucy have you ever seen Danielle style anything you gift her? I wish I had a burner so I could message them with screenshots of her selling them on vinted

Reactions: 5
I see Lovall are still gifting her leggings in a size 14 that are too small for her, ending up with her flogging them on Vinted. What is she bringing to the company? Her unboxing is sped up, she barely shows the clothes, just a quick flip of them folded up never to be seen again. What a load of rubbish. She couldn't influence a sheep.
They should be emailed with a screenshot of her vinted 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5