Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s too selfish for one. She seems to lack awareness of anything else going on apart from RoNa 🥴

Reactions: 6
She can't even take that poor mutt for a proper groom or walk, she'd probably keep a kid in a cage and clipper it from head to toe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s too selfish for one. She seems to lack awareness of anything else going on apart from RoNa 🥴
She deffo is but I can't see the need not to have what most people have lasting much longer once she's filled every last space in their house with trinkety bits and the novelty of going on holiday wears off. She's clearly unhappy with her life, she does nothing but moan and wish every last second away.

• Sad
She deffo is but I can't see the need not to have what most people have lasting much longer once she's filled every last space in their house with trinkety bits and the novelty of going on holiday wears off. She's clearly unhappy with her life, she does nothing but moan and wish every last second away.
Imagine Dani at 70. Retired now, still sitting under her VeLuX windows, blinking into the camera about doing her Sunday jobs and linking beauty cardigans from Bon Marche. She’s so dull that I can’t see much changing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Working Saturday, always worked Saturdays. I've got Saturday off next Saturday. Even if I had Saturdays off I wouldn't do much.

God this girl loves repeating her words.

• Haha
Nah some of us don’t want kids, we can still like them (I’m a teacher), love babies etc but don’t want one of our own in our own house!

Reactions: 17
Bejesus Ches can’t even eat a meal in his own gaff without having to boomie it now #freeches

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sooooo is she not gonna address the fact that she has always said she hates wine but is now drinking 19crimes like she’s some sort of connoisseur 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1658676954915.png
More cutting edge cooking tips from Dan.
Note all liquid has been drained away from the meat. Please discard this as otherwise it may moisten the meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.