Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please send an ambulance to Dan’s greenhouse?
She hasn’t added an affiliate ad link to her Supernoodles and just want to check she’s not passed out in the heat from mR sUnShInE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Taco pizzas now. No wonder she
Can someone please send an ambulance to Dan’s greenhouse?
She hasn’t added an affiliate ad link to her Supernoodles and just want to check she’s not passed out in the heat from mR sUnShInE
She didn't add the calories either? How can I meal plan if I don't know how many cals are in her supernoodles?
P.s. ambulance defo needed for that thumb nail 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The super noodles are a lot better than her usual attempts
The extent of her cooking abilities in this heat? Boiling a kettle is hardly cooking 😂 and here’s a mindblower.. eat something cold! You won’t even need to boil the kettle. beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got whiplash from her stories today. COFFEE HEATWAVE AD LINK AD LINK SUPERNOODLES CHECK YOUR BOOBIES wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just caught up on her stories and howling that they have chosen Mexico because they like…. Mexican food. 😂😂😂 the closest she gets to Mexican food is an old El Paso fajita kit with a tin of kidney beans chucked on top. bleeping Eeeeejittt!! 😂😂😂

Actually laughing at this. When I went to Los Angeles, I knew that food trucks were dotted all over for tacos and wraps etc and was sooo excited as I love fajitas and tacos etc... I got a one of every kind (They were just mini) OMG they were horrific. The Taco shell pitta thing has a foul taste it is literally NOT like wholemeal or anything like the wraps we have. I cannot explain the taste. I was DEVOD she will HATE IT hahahaa

Reactions: 3
Lol, was coming on to say the same! Maybe M for mahoosive bleeping tent.
I think it will be a long time before she ever accepts & admits to her actual size, she constantly lied a few year back when she started putting her weight back on

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.