Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
29° and wtf is she wearing looks like pjamas, blanket or a dressing gown! I WFH as well and am wearing shorts and a vest top as no one will see me (I'm similar size to her) and am on my lunch break in the garden, it's roasting!
I'm not surprised she's wearing what she is. Her garden is seriously overlooked. She probably doesn't want to give her neighbours an eyeful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Massive sale on at ASOS today no mention from our Dan, wonder why that could be?! 🤔

#AffiliateLinkingWanker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of our relatives have recently bought a similar new build new house and their garden is really overlooked like that. They were telling us that they plan to get it dug out and lowered to give them some more privacy. Me and my husband were really puzzled afterwards about how this will achieve more privacy. It'll still be overlooked, just lower into the ground. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way on earth that’s all she ate for lunch. I bet she’s snacking on crisps all day errryday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way on earth that’s all she ate for lunch. I bet she’s snacking on crisps all day errryday
I think she's like the rest of us, sat on her fat arse binge watching netflix, necking a multipack of walkers, sucking on a few ciders nearly every weekend. Why she lying 🤥 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I know it’s old news now but it does just make me ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING (ROFL) how she doesn’t post any ASOS stuff now because she can’t make money off it. She’s SO fake and superficial and this just proves it and that’s why I’ll never feel guilty for slagging her off.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I know it’s old news now but it does just make me ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING (ROFL) how she doesn’t post any ASOS stuff now because she can’t make money off it. She’s SO fake and superficial and this just proves it and that’s why I’ll never feel guilty for slagging her off.
It's actually disgusting when you think about it! Money grabbing trollop

Reactions: 14
Beauts, I'm sooooo sorry. I need to tell you something.
I clicked on one of her affs 😔
In my defense, I've been on the wine and I really liked the sandals. I don't normally even watch her stories but I got distracted. Anyway. The sandals, were one hundred and twenty bleeping pounds? Wtf? Who does she think is following her on insta?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In my defense, I've been on the wine and I really liked the sandals. I don't normally even watch her stories but I got distracted. Anyway. The sandals, were one hundred and twenty bleeping pounds? Wtf? Who does she think is following her on insta?!
Top tip, if you ever see anything you like that an influencer aff links then screen shot it & use Google lens on the photo & it will normally find the item without potentially giving these beggars any extra pennies

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Get out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the most materialistic person on insta. Yeah Il just link my sandals or sandels if ur an influencer costing over £100. Not that everyone in the bleeping country is on their arse with the cost of living. As long as Dan gets a few pennies! Absolute bleeping bleep

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.