Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HERO. Look at her trying to dodge the topic by pointing out you don’t follow her, how irrelevant. Focus on the fact that you’re a beggy loser Dan 👍🏼

EDIT: SHE DID IT SHE DID IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a transparent orange adulterous empty headed blinky freak! I dare someone to tell her they’ve bought a personality on Amazon
She's reached new lows even for her! She will aff link the baby soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is a beggy twit! It’s not like she’s even recommending products she uses. I’d have a load more respect for her, and others like her, if they were honest and only recommended products they used. She’s the most boring influencer ever!

Reactions: 9
Haaa as if she’s writing on the stuff that she’s bought it after her little message exchange earlier 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't even think people are sending her the bargains they've found I think it's her asking the question and answering herself!
Im not online shopping, I'm wondering how I'm gunna keep my electricity meter topped up until payday, garden sheers and skincare are not at the top of my list!! READ THE ROOM DAN! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Years ago when I followed her she only linked things she owned, outfits etc but it just blows my mind how much of a greedy desperate cow she has now became. She clearly no longer has the following & engagement she once had which shows in her desperate attempt to make money. The majority of her followers are either bought or will be people who followed her from when she was following Slimming World. I’ve said it before but she may as well sit outside of her local supermarket & beg for money as it’s no different to what she does now. I would be interested to know if any of the extra income she receives from aff links & any ads she does are declared to HMRC?

Reactions: 10
Where the duck has she got beauty from, who uses it the way she does? No fucker you vapid dumb orange faced dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.