Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no one cares that you didn’t wash your hair yesterday & plan on washing it today 🥱
Set hair wash days? Really? Does anyone else find this weird? Or is it just me who washes my hair on what ever god damn day I please!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I have set days mainly cos I cba to wash it on work days but I'll wash it any day if I can be arsed lol 😆
I have set days around my gym days but try not to use the fact as content for Instagram like Desperate Dan, also noticed how it turned into a chance to aff link the new shite she has been sent as a freebie

Reactions: 3
So impressed with all the healthy living Dan has been doing since returning from her holibubs :love::love::love:

I think I’ve counted one vegetable so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping ad linked a PINEAPPLE CORER

I’m not sure how much more I can take

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many clothes does she order, seriously? Why does she think she needs that many new clothes?

Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to unfollow if she doesn’t chill it on the clothing aff links. It’s too much. A waste of my time clicking thru that crap. Really puts me off. Like when you get one of those hard yucky bits in your burger or sausage and then you don't want to eat it anymore cause it's just put you right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going to have to unfollow if she doesn’t chill it on the clothing aff links. It’s too much. A waste of my time clicking thru that crap. Really puts me off. Like when you get one of those hard yucky bits in your burger or sausage and then you don't want to eat it anymore cause it's just put you right off.
I don’t follow her, just go on to have a look at what shite she’s up to, don’t want to add to her following!

Reactions: 9
I used to think that she was just nervous about speaking and was like a rabbit in the headlights. It’s just never got more natural or easier for her has it?
I refuse to believe she talks like that in the real life with Chez and her mates.

Reactions: 2
29° and wtf is she wearing looks like pjamas, blanket or a dressing gown! I WFH as well and am wearing shorts and a vest top as no one will see me (I'm similar size to her) and am on my lunch break in the garden, it's roasting!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.