Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More tents, i mean how many items of clothes does she have??? Baggy cloths, sahara desert meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she swallow that food? A side cup of oil? My throat is sore just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way she didn’t have a load of sauce with that meal. Her calorie counting is as fake as her tangoed face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how the cheese hasn't melted in the baked potato. Does she eat it cold? It looks like there's no butter either.

Why does she lie though…🤥

Can clearly see she has her Birkenstocks on in her stories earlier. Anything to earn a few quid. She’s got about as much integrity as she has moisture in her meals
Maybe one foot is Birkenstock, the other foot alohas.

Because she misses Greece soooooo much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does she lie though…🤥

Can clearly see she has her Birkenstocks on in her stories earlier. Anything to earn a few quid. She’s got about as much integrity as she has moisture in her meals
Stoppppppp. She’s pathological. Plz someone ask her.

Reactions: 6
"my sandals I have on today that I posted about yesterday"

does she proof read anything? Or is she too dumb to notice that isn't a proper bleeping sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"my sandals I have on today that I posted about yesterday"

does she proof read anything? Or is she too dumb to notice that isn't a proper bleeping sentence?
And to think she advises people on possibly the biggest financial decision they will ever make 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HERO. Look at her trying to dodge the topic by pointing out you don’t follow her, how irrelevant. Focus on the fact that you’re a beggy loser Dan 👍🏼

EDIT: SHE DID IT SHE DID IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a transparent orange adulterous empty headed blinky freak! I dare someone to tell her they’ve bought a personality on Amazon
This is her response all the time. She can't think of any other witty response. She probably bought that response from amazon tbh.

She's thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think her Instagram days are over, her engagement is less then 0.5% which goes to show her followers are bought & won’t ever engage or from back when she was a weight loss account.
She has nothing to offer her followers now, her food is dry & unappealing, her dress sense is terrible (seriously who needs as many unflattering amounts of dresses), her holidays rushed & her home style cramped.
She’s become to obsessed with making money from Instagram & now comes across greedy & desperate with the constant aff links especially from things she will never buy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.