Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers aren’t going up, she’s recently lost loads which could have been bot accounts being deleted
That's really weird because they dropped to below 100k on the lead up to her wanky aff link holiday, the they shot back up to over 101k, then dropped back down to 100k where they have been for ages 🤔

Reactions: 2
POV you’re hungover as duck but you have to take photos of your wife’s frozen Botox face before you’re allowed to eat your instagram carbs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's really weird because they dropped to below 100k on the lead up to her wanky aff link holiday, the they shot back up to over 101k, then dropped back down to 100k where they have been for ages 🤔
I think Instagram delete bot accounts plus she has probably lost a load of followers due to her being greedy & dull then she bought more followers which Instagram have deleted again

Reactions: 3
I think Instagram delete bot accounts plus she has probably lost a load of followers due to her being greedy & dull then she bought more followers which Instagram have deleted again
Oooh I hope so! It shouldn't be allowed it's so crafty and dishonest. They only ever do it to get free stuff

Reactions: 5
Oooh I hope so! It shouldn't be allowed it's so crafty and dishonest. They only ever do it to get free stuff
Definitely, I think if your over 100k followers you can get paid a fair bit for advertising but by buying bot accounts you run the risk of getting your account suspended or even deleted. Sites like social blade make it easy to spot when someone is buying followers but unfortunately a lot of companies who use these instagrammers follower numbers & not the amount of engagement they get which is why Desperate Dan still gets a lot of freebies

Reactions: 4
So it's not free stuff if you're constantly buying followers. how much is it to buy followers?

Has she seriously just Dansplained how Amazon Prime works 🤦‍♀️
Also no one cares that you didn’t wash your hair yesterday & plan on washing it today 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Dani please tell us all about your cheeeeseee grater story again. duck sake. 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, just when you thought she couldn't get anymore boring..... 😴 🧀

Imagine being a fully grown and being obsessed with bleeping TV programme, funnily enough, that's basically about seeing who'll duck's first. 🙄 😂

The next time she's out, someone needs take her phone and throw it out of a moving car! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.