Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both work for the Halifax, and I think he is a banking advisor. I used to work for the Halifax (I left to get a better salary in a completely different industry) so I know that their salaries will be ok, but not enough to afford the lifestyle they live. It’s defo a case of credit for a lot of the materialistic things they buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Genuine Q? Has he really got money?
I don't think he's loaded as such but I think he's got a decent enough job. I also think he's generous with what he earns towards Dirty Dan, there's no way she could afford all she does on her own wage alone

Reactions: 1
There’s a discount on at ASOS today, is everyone primed and ready to see 50 stories of all the tent dresses (moomoos) that Dani thinks are beauty? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There’s a discount on at ASOS today, is everyone primed and ready to see 50 stories of all the tent dresses (moomoos) that Dani thinks are beauty? 🥴
I thought she stopped sharing ASOS because they don't do aff link benefits anymore 🤣 She went over to New Look for the first time in her life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she stopped sharing ASOS because they don't do aff link benefits anymore 🤣 She went over to New Look for the first time in her life 🤣
I saw so many influencers ‘I never find anything nice on ASOS anymore’ after linking 30 items a day for months 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a lonely life she leads, she has spent the weekend pretty much alone whilst Ben is away. I get she may not have wanted to make plans with her being her sisters birthing partner but she were none if her mates available for last minute plans even if it were a walk with the dogs. Even though sometimes I enjoy a night in the house to myself if my hubby is out or away for the night but I work in an office, go to regular gym classes & interact with people during the week but she spends a lot of time on her own due to working from home.
My husband is away this weekend and I can't wait to spend the entire weekend alone in my house. I work from home too. People are different. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
My husband is away this weekend and I can't wait to spend the entire weekend alone in my house. I work from home too. People are different. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I’m a complete home body, if I’m not at work and haven’t got my child, I love nothing more than being at home on my own.

Reactions: 11
My boyfriend went on a golfing weekend a few weeks ago and the only time I left the house was to go to the gym. It was pure bliss!

Reactions: 8
I
I agree. I’m a complete home body, if I’m not at work and haven’t got my child, I love nothing more than being at home on my own.
I agree, she drives me mad with the constant swipe ups and repetitive content but I wouldn’t say she lives a lonely life. She always seems to be out with different friend groups. Makes a change her actually staying in

Reactions: 2
Seeing as she reads here and I believe in putting good karma out into the world:

Dan you might want to delete and repost your June snippets, with the second photo edited.

Reactions: 3
Stressing over Love Island🤣🤣
I'm not hating on Love Island or anyone who enjoys it, just her getting anxious and stressed about it- why put yourself through all that?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Stressing over Love Island🤣🤣
I'm not hating on Love Island or anyone who enjoys it, just her getting anxious and stressed about it- why put yourself through all that?🤣
Getting anxious about people on a reality program, when Dani actually does this herself when she's in marbs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.