Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't act like you're not proper dirty DAN

The only reason she's not out on the piss all the time cheating these days is because she's chosen food and tents over cocktails and (non husbands) cock. If she was feeling herself in skimpy outfits again I'm sure things would be quite different

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry but it’s actually hilarious that she’s not sharing ASOS links anymore. Be more tacky you boring tangerine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen a woman dropping off on the school run wearing similar 😳 🤣🤣🤣 I thought bloody hell love it's a bit late to be still in your pjs
Haha I don't understand it, I'm not by any means a style icon but that isn't something I would call a 'holiday co ord' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Back to 100k again. Wonder when she'll get her purse out again to get 101k. The extra 1k must be spenny 🤣
Screenshot_20220705-165130_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m being irrational here but that latest cooking video. Who the duck fries the garlic BEFORE adding any oil whatsoever. You can see the garlic is all burnt at the end. It must of tasted rank 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she recently gone up loads in followers? I never know where to find the stats.

If there’s one thing Dani should not be sharing, it’s her recipes. She is not a good cook 🥴 petition to start calling her the flavour slayer please

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just let Chesney have his hangover in peace FFS!! She’s so angry at him having been away she’s dragging him out for lunch. You know she’s a proper naggy and spiteful wife don’t you?

Reactions: 5
Just let Chesney have his hangover in peace FFS!! She’s so angry at him having been away she’s dragging him out for lunch. You know she’s a proper naggy and spiteful wife don’t you?
I bet she’s worried sick about what he got up to!
And she’s met him with greasy hair, lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.