Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fewwwwwmin he's in Vegas. She's only mentioned it now because he's posted he's there.

Hope he gets his revenge and his trinkets twickled.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a gloatacious cow. She fails to read the room every time. People are struggling more then ever, she’s just been to Greece for 3 weeks and now she’s “desperate” to book another holiday, but not Barbados as it’s too spenny (her word not mine)!! Aaawww poor Dan!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Such a gloatacious cow. She fails to read the room every time. People are struggling more then ever, she’s just been to Greece for 3 weeks and now she’s “desperate” to book another holiday, but not Barbados as it’s too spenny (her word not mine)!! Aaawww poor Dan!! 🤬
Maybe if she didn’t spend 7 grand on a holiday to Greece and various ill fitting tents she would be able to afford Barbados 🎻🎻 poor little lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just in case anyone missed it the 3 times she said it - she didn't make any plans for this weekend in case her sister was having her baby but now her sister's had her baby she still hasn't made any plans even though she's had her baby. Is that clear?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just in case anyone missed it the 3 times she said it - she didn't make any plans for this weekend in case her sister was having her baby but now her sister's had her baby she still hasn't made any plans even though she's had her baby. Is that clear?
Has her sister had the baby? 👀

She's so bleeping boring 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a selfish, boring, fish eyed, stuck up c u n t

If Chesney didn't have money she wouldn't spit in his direction

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s billed her sister for the amount of money she missed out on from affiliate ads for the day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been sent a box of hair burst products whilst Sat with a Opalex hair mask on & expects her followers to believe she regularly uses there products. Bullshit as she would have af linked the hell out of them before now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome to Dan's favourite day folks- swipe-up Sunday. This is the day she browses a load of products that she isn't buying and earns commission from those that do. Greedy cow.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What a lonely life she leads, she has spent the weekend pretty much alone whilst Ben is away. I get she may not have wanted to make plans with her being her sisters birthing partner but she were none if her mates available for last minute plans even if it were a walk with the dogs. Even though sometimes I enjoy a night in the house to myself if my hubby is out or away for the night but I work in an office, go to regular gym classes & interact with people during the week but she spends a lot of time on her own due to working from home.

Genuine Q? Has he really got money?
I always thought he was a bank manager but apparently not so unless from a rich family I can’t see his earnings being more than hers

Reactions: 2
I reckon they’re very new money, everything on credit cards and into overdrafts

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.