Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never put Danielle and her husband together lol I use to like her but think she’s not honest about her weightloss anymore ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d never put Danielle and her husband together lol I use to like her but think she’s not honest about her weightloss anymore ..
she doesn’t lose weight anymore 🤣 she has spoken about gaining weight briefly but I do think it’s wrong of her to pretend to calorie count

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she doesn’t lose weight anymore 🤣 she has spoken about gaining weight briefly but I do think it’s wrong of her to pretend to calorie count
She shared her calories for yesterday but not for the weekend when she was drinking and scoffing nuggets and burgers🤣. Maybe weekend calories don't count, and if that's the case then I'm here for it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She shared her calories for yesterday but not for the weekend when she was drinking and scoffing nuggets and burgers🤣. Maybe weekend calories don't count, and if that's the case then I'm here for it🤣
Ahmed! Totally here for that 👏 🤣🤣

I think she's getting back on it as she has bought planners and talking more about getting her steps in.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she would have cooked that chicken/rice in oil, which she hasn't included. I think she counts what she thinks she needs to 🤦🏼‍♀️ when Calorie counting to be in a deficit for weightloss you have to weigh every single thing. Actually weigh it. Not guess. I bet she just guesses and doesn't track half the stuff she eats. She also only seems to count on work days which we will know is about 4 days a month 🤣 and alcohol is the worst for calories.

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she would have cooked that chicken/rice in oil, which she hasn't included. I think she counts what she thinks she needs to 🤦🏼‍♀️ when Calorie counting to be in a deficit for weightloss you have to weigh every single thing. Actually weigh it. Not guess. I bet she just guesses and doesn't track half the stuff she eats. She also only seems to count on work days which we will know is about 4 days a month 🤣 and alcohol is the worst for calories.
Liquids won’t count to her, especially of the alcoholic variety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's fine she'll just carry on buying tents till she can open her own camping shop

If she doesn't give a tit about her weight then fair enough, but she is very annoying the way she keeps posting meals and cals, when it's all a load of bollocks. It's to try and keep her followers from her slimming days which are far behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn’t even count the apple 😤

I think she seriously has a problem. Can she go one day without an af ad? It’s not news to anyone that junior ranges may stock sizes that adults can also wear, she’s banging on like she’s discovered fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weighing scales are out in the new story just for you 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didn’t even count the apple 😤

I think she seriously has a problem. Can she go one day without an af ad? It’s not news to anyone that junior ranges may stock sizes that adults can also wear, she’s banging on like she’s discovered fire.
No. The answer to the question is no; she can't go one day without an ad af.
I'm waiting til her sister gives birth; if she has to step away from Insta for 48 hours of labour, she'll have a fit. Or we'll end up with a boomerang of the head crowning and Dani and Gormless Ches being there with their pints gurning "cheers" at the camera🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No. The answer to the question is no; she can't go one day without an ad af.
I'm waiting til her sister gives birth; if she has to step away from Insta for 48 hours of labour, she'll have a fit. Or we'll end up with a boomerang of the head crowning and Dani and Gormless Ches being there with their pints gurning "cheers" at the camera🤣
Just waiting for her swipe up for the hospital her sis gives birth at “such a beauty hospital babesss”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No stories for 18 hours. Wonder if her sister is in labour?🤔 it's not like Dan to stay off the grid so long, especially on a day off when she's usually regaling us with all the boring riveting updates about what book she has been listening to reading, what's for tea and what jobs she's getting done today.
I'm eagerly awaiting a "swipe up for my hospital outfit" post, featuring what comfy clothes she wore to be a birthing partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.