Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh. Who wants to bet there's an eyeroll boomerang tomorrow complaining about being hungover whilst getting her first coffee of the day?

I see both of them were out tonight too meaning the poor dog was left by itself all day. I hope it shat on her bed.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The irony that she has the book 'Good Vibes, Good Life' here (under the glass jar). The whole key message is about putting out good, positive vibrations into the universe ... the exact opposite to what she does everyday lol.
Excuse you, that’s a trinkety bit decoration, never to be read!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The irony that she has the book 'Good Vibes, Good Life' here (under the glass jar). The whole key message is about putting out good, positive vibrations into the universe ... the exact opposite to what she does everyday lol.
Her book would be called 'Repetitive Vibes, Repetitive Life: The story of Danielle's boring life'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Hazza P winds me up so much. Like Bozza and Rona, you're not 12, speak properly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t been on this thread for ages, do I need to go back a thread for the Marbella story???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s joking right, using 2 Greek recipe books for her meal planning next week yet barely ate any authentic Greek meals on her worldwind trip to Greece 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but why does DOZZA walk with her tail hanging down?! That's not normal. She mentioned before that she hates walks and has to drag her out. Maybe she needs to investigate further as maybe DOZZA has had a bad experience and it now terrifies her. Also if you dog doesn't want to be walked, do other things with her, play games, teach her tricks, give her puzzles. Dogs don't just need walking, people always assume that's all they need but it's wrong. They need mental exercise too, poor thing must be bored out of her mind

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I agree. It’s not normal for a dog to walk like that unless there is something up with them. Maybe she’s in discomfort or can’t deal with walking as far as Dan wants too. You’d defo get it checked out.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I agree. It’s not normal for a dog to walk like that unless there is something up with them. Maybe she’s in discomfort or can’t deal with walking as far as Dan wants too. You’d defo get it checked out.
She's been reading here, now posted a video of doz walking with her tail up.

Hi Danielle 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.