Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she thought about having a bath with cooler water?! Moron.
I thought that, it’s like saying you can’t have a shower because the water is too hot. Surely you just add a bit cold water but this is coming from the lass who reads audio books so are you surprised with her stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she refers to listening to audio books as reading annoys me way more than it should! 😂 She really is so thick. I reckon she can only do her job as she’s basically reading a script and asking questions that appear on screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she refers to listening to audio books as reading annoys me way more than it should! 😂 She really is so thick. I reckon she can only do her job as she’s basically reading a script and asking questions that appear on screen.
Yes I bet the computer does most of the work!

Reactions: 4
“Feels like we never even went, how depressing”

Just shut up Danielle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know how she dare give recommendations on visiting Greece, she spent barely anytime in one place & wouldn’t have even scratched the surface of things to do & places to go & eat & drink.
I can’t believe she is claiming that it was her best holiday, her previously holidays have seemed much better than this one

Reactions: 6
How has she not had to go back into the actual bank at all yet. Is she perm full time wfh now? Wtf. She deals with customers. She should be there to deal with them. Surely once a week or something. I need to go work at this bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How has she not had to go back into the actual bank at all yet. Is she perm full time wfh now? Wtf. She deals with customers. She should be there to deal with them. Surely once a week or something. I need to go work at this bank.
I think the only time she went in (during covid) was when she was a 'key worker'

Reactions: 1
How many times does she have to tell us that she's eaten and drank her body weight (approx 17 stone by the looks of it😜)?? and she hasn't seen a vegetable or salad in almost a month?? Twice in one lot of stories, thanks Dan but we understood the first time🤣

Reactions: 2
She mentioned that she was changed to full time wfh after lockdown

She's so repetitive. Didn't she watch 'Hazza P' a few months ago? You are so bloody boring Dani

Screenshot_20220624-190758_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.