Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen enough of her podgy feet to last me a lifetime, get the hiking boots back out Dan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no clue about anything. She's definitely an Elevenerife kinda person
It's all to show off isn't it. But I think it's backfired because people will be thinking what a braggy witch, you were conned mate 🤣 waste of money!

It must have been boring as hell- she watched a film, slept, did some washing and drunk a lot of booze. Ate burgers. Posed in some tents, got the LV sandals out, aff linked everything apart from her Spanx and Chesney. All for 7k. Bargain 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just read this in an article on the BBC news website, this is obvious the reason ASOS has stopped the aff/links. I really hope the other retailers now put a stop to it as it’s embarrassing to see how desperate Danielle has got aff/link pictures from websites of things she try’s to convince her followers that she is going to buy or ray-bans like the fakes she admitted to buying.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
If they ban aff links what will she post then? It’s the only content she has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just going to pet pots and pans stories. Her “last” ones were not Tesco, as I distinctly remember her being gifted a whole set of ninja pots and pans that cost a bloody fortune to the peasantry who actually have to buy things. She really is a materialistic, spoiled, wasteful cow.

Reactions: 2
That reel toasting their 56 or so different holiday drinks I AM DECEASED 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or did Chesney’s cheers start to get a bit arsey? Very sharp movements from him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back to dry food posting….. the driest jacket potato I ever did see….. pass me some water.
😓

CB8986D0-76FD-44A9-BE77-0F8F6B5E3143.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.