Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing better than being shown round Dani’s back garden and wondering whether you’re in the garden section at B&Q. Why do they have SO much furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she had a Greek salad whilst on holiday, but it was at the start when she was really making an effort with local culture.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has enough seating for about 15 people in her garden but never has anyone over!

also, her new nails look awful. Her hands are so bloated as well.

She doesn’t post a story for 4 hours and then has to explain why she’s been MIA 😂 she honestly has a problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tap for new nails.. then no new nails. Wtf is she doing 😂 can’t wait to see all the questions she asks herself after the Toby Carvery.. don’t know if she had mentioned it?

• Haha
Does she every stop bloody eating?? Every post is about a meal she's scoffing or a drink... followed by a tent for sale...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£4.5k+ ... Wow. I knew it would be SPENNY 😆🤣
Just over £7k if you include daily spends, then we need to add on the new wardrobe of tents!
Jesus Christ the holiday she could have had for that compared to the one she did. Also don’t be such a twit, there is being open but read the room Dan, people this winter will have to make a choice between eat or heat and you are boasting about not being very savvy!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
£4.5k+ ... Wow. I knew it would be SPENNY 😆🤣
Ok recalculated and it is indeed 7.2k... I missed a 0 the first time doing calculations. Wow. Wow. Wow.
My husband and I are currently trying to save that amount for fertility treatment, I couldn't possibly imagine pissing it up the wall on an awful holiday!!! It's going to take us 12+ months hopefully to save, plus inheritance. She really does earn too much money!

Crazy money. Also 8 hotels in 18 days wouldn’t be a holiday for me. It sounds exhausting! On our honeymoon we went to 3 different places and by the time we got to the third I was so sick of packing and unpacking!

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine spending over £7k on a holiday when they spent most of the time travelling & didn’t really seem to spend any quality time in any one place. Now looking at Barbados, she best start aff linking everything to pay for it. How soon do you think it will be before she aff/ads her extremely expensive coffee machine now she can do her full as dish water coffee stories again?

Reactions: 3
Jesus that’s insane £7k on a holiday. We flew first class to New York for a week and flights hotel and spending money spent no where near that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.